“Pho!”

Trieu Chau Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 902 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The pho here is very good... slightly sweet(er) than I prefer it but good.
We took the food home because we wanted to otherwise we would have eaten there. It was a full house so we were glad we ordered to go.
The restaurant is not much to write home about but I've found the food at these non-descript places are the best.

There are newer reviews for Trieu Chau Restaurant

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Love love love..... Minh and the girls are the best. You feel like family when you eat here. Before my father passed, it was his favorite place to eat. When my dad was unable to get out of bed, Minh and one of his niece's brought my dad dinner to his hospice care facility in afton. My dad and I were both floored by this act of kindness. The pho and spring rolls are the best. The pickled jalapeno condiment I could eat all day. I am moving to Brainerd next week, but whenever I am in the cities this is my go to place. You guys are the best....

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Trieu Chau is a long-time favorite of the local Vietnamese population. The food is always fresh and well-made. Prices are affordable, and the wait staff are friendly and efficient. One of my very favorites.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The service was quick and friendly. The bun mock duck and pho were delicious. The restaurant is very casual, and a fun place to eat in or take out.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

This restaurant has been a great hole in the wall kind of place with great Pho at low prices. However upon seeing a cockroach scampering about the booth next to mine, I could not eat anymore. My back was facing it until my kids pointed it out. Sure enough there it was exploring the table surface and wall area while periodically hiding under the table. I could not avoid thinking the connection to the food I was eating. Granted I only saw one, but it had like an egg pod ready to go. I thought about taking a picture to post and notifying the staff... but I'm sure they must be aware of the pest issue...Needless to say we high tailed it out and I'm sorry but I will not be going back anytime soon.