“Always excellent”

Cleveland Wok
Ranked #244 of 908 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I love this place! I live in Highland so its convenient and always quality food/service. I have brought many friends and they have always been pleased with their order. The buffet is an excellent deal for lunch or dinner, its very popular. I think they lose $ on some of the buffet patrons! I always have the mock duck w/veggies because I love tofu but can't make it myself. The veggies are fresh and crisp & the sauce is wonderful. It is a small hole in the wall but always busy!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have fallen in love with this place. It isn't fancy and it isn't over the top great. But it is consistent and has a huge bang for the buck. At under $8 for lunch buffet, it comes in less than a lot of fast food options. Everything I have had on the buffet has been very good quality.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The physical appearance of the small restuarant is very basic with booths, a few tables, and the buffet, but the service is personable, and the food is tasty. My favorite is the moo-shu shrimp, and the chicken with cashew nuts. We have started having dinner delivered since the addition charge is very small and parking near the restuarant is difficult. The food always arrives fast and hot. A great value for the cost!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

If you're looking for white tablecloths and crystal, you've come to the wrong place. If you are looking to relive the chinese food dad used to bring home after work to give mom a break and you'd eat while watching the Six Million Dollar Man, this is the place! Sticky white rice, Sweet and sour sauce perfectly done, including the unnatural red hue. Spicy pork whose spice actually has a little oomph. All in a buffet format so you can go back over and over again.

I'm still trying to figure out how the previous reviewer managed to make it cost $23. It cost that much for me and my teenaged son, and that is including the tip.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Their buffet is the smallest I've seen, but it kicks the crap out of some of the enormous, overwhelmingly large Asian buffets we also frequent. Every single item is awesome, and I have never once been remotely disappointed. Always worth the drive, and definitely a good price for such phenomenal food.