“Was okay...”

Ranked #62 of 933 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Supatra's Thai Cuisine features an extensive menu of Thai dishes, including many Gluten-free choices. We offer a large assortment of locally-brewed craft beers, as well as wine and sake. Explore the flavors of Thailand at Supatra's!
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I might of had my hopes to high after reading everyone's reviews... But I didn't really enjoy it.

Service was friendly and they were always checking on us. The tables are very close as we were almost bumping elbows with the people beside us. We had spring rolls and deep fried wontons with cream cheese for apps. They were okay. I had the pad Thai as an entree and I've definitely had better. Didnt enjoy it at all. My boyfriend had the crying tiger and he loved it although the portion was very small...As it was with both entrees. Prices were average.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

The food and the service here are just great! The dishes are plentiful and very tasty!!!! The atmosphere is also very nice, the place is clean. The only downside would be the parking it can be tricky!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

The food here was delicious. I do have to say that. Unfortunately, I specifically requested NO SPICE in my entree. Nothing, nada.

I was happily eating when I bit into a very hot chile pepper and my mouth burned badly for the next 15 minutes. When I showed the pepper to the waitress and told her about my problem she just shrugged, left and gave us the bill.

I did not want to make a fuss about it as we were on the start of our vacation so I simply didn't tip.

I was disappointed as there are many 5 stars on this restaurant. If their service is not going to be good though ... no point in rating it high.

1  Thank hippyways
Reviewed 20 December 2012

For an appetizer we ordered the fried curry rice balls and an order of the cashews. Both were so good. I could happily have just ordered more of the curry balls and made a meal off of those. Freaking fantastic! Our food was well cooked, nicely presented, and totally delicious. Nicely decorated, well lit, comfy chairs.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

This is my go to place for Thai food. Its always consistently good; the food comes out hot and fresh and the staff are always pleasant. Everything from the amazing egg rolls to the steamed salmon in leaves is EXCELLENT!!! Never a miss... This is a must try! The small outdoor patio in summer is wonderful as well.