“Favorite Thai Restaurant”

Ranked #61 of 895 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Supatra's Thai Cuisine features an extensive menu of Thai dishes, including many Gluten-free choices. We offer a large assortment of locally-brewed craft beers, as well as wine and sake. Explore the flavors of Thailand at Supatra's!
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Favorite Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Supatra is one of the top 3 Thai restaurants I've been to in the Twin Cities area. I am a vegetarian and a huge fan of their Massamun Curry, Holy Basil Fried Rice, Curry Rice Balls and Tofu Puffs. The restaurant has a very friendly vibe too. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014

Elmhurst, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is so authentic”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My husband and I were on a business trip in St Paul for over a week. We are from NYC. After 4 days of exploring dining places in twin cities, we finally found this place and were glad we did it. It's not in a prime location but I can see they have quite a few customers. I would say we will be their regulars during the rest of our trip. The item I really recommended is Somtum. Especially if you are so familiar with Thai food, I'd recommend you go for Somtum Pla Ra because it's not what you could find in common Thai restaurants. However, be prepared for its smell !!! Their grilled chicken and spicy soup are also good. The soup was a bit too sweet though. Next time we'll try their fried banana with coconut ice-cream .. umm sounds delicious :) However, keep in mind that good taste doesn't come cheap.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Oh M
Minnesota
“Don't wink you might miss it!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Snowy Friday night, this place was the nearest so we decided to give it a try. We almost couldn't find it. It has a very small entrance. However after we got in the place we were pleasantly surprised. It has a decent size dining room at the rear of the building that was clean and bright. The Pad Thai I ordered was great. I asked for hot and hot is what I got!! Not Minnesota mild/hot ! The egg rolls were small but tasted great. I wish I had ordered 4. I would definitely go back...

• Visited January 2014
MN
“Thai hot”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Have been here quite a few times, and the food is fresh and good. I had only one mishap where an order had a nauseating amount of fish sauce and the staff would not swap it out which caused me to not return for a while. Cute but small outdoor dining. Prices reasonable to slightly high for the neighborhood.

Visited May 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“best pad thai in St. Paul”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

As a St. Paul local, I can honestly say I've checked out all the Thai restaurants and who has the best tasting pad thai. Supatra's is the best! FRESH vegetables used in dishes, 4 different levels of spiciness to your liking, and a lunch menu. I order often each (1-2x month) to know that their food is prepared consistently the same 90% of the time, rare that I get a dish that isn't the "usual" quality. fresh veggie spring rolls come with a peanut oil dipping sauce. YUM!

• Visited September 2013