“Good food, plan on spending money though!”
Review of Happy Gnome

Happy Gnome
Reserve with OpenTable
Happy Gnome is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 935 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Selby and MacKubin
Transit: The 21 drops off right in front.
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I dined here in the summer w/ friends for a birthday dinner. I was coming from work and did not want much to eat, I was most interested in some drinks. Beers are very good - they are pricey though! I ordered some small plates and the waiter seemed irritated that I was not ordering a meal. Place gets really busy so come early. Over all a nice place and good food.

Reviewed 5 November 2011

Tons of beer selection...maybe too much. Excellent but pricey food.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Did not expect to be awed. What a beer list and my duck burgeroo perfection!

Reviewed 12 September 2011

Visiting here is a joy and a bit traumatic. Traumatic because I'm gluten free and I can't drink beer - but a joy because there is PLENTY of stuff I can get into which does NOT include gluten!

I love the food, although it's not inexpensive. It's not bad, good for a night out and the appetizers are well sized and well priced if you just want to concentrate on the AMAZING BEER COLLECTION!

Reviewed 4 August 2011

They have lots of beer. I find the food to be over priced.