“Elton John Concert”
Review of Xcel Energy Center

Xcel Energy Center
Ranked #5 of 124 things to do in Saint Paul
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is a great venue, we always love coming here. I would have liked more options for mobility impaired guests who don't necessarily need a wheelchair accessible location, but we worked with what you had. Thanks!

There are newer reviews for Xcel Energy Center

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Elton John was FABULOUS!! Almost three hours of pure entertainment. We went early & ate at the restaurant (Bud Light fan zone) inside the Xcel, the food wasn't anything to write home about. The tomato soup was was packed with basil and cold. The french fries were cold, no cheese on the bacon cheeseburger. We just wanted something to warm us up on a cold night, didn't happen. I wouldn't reccommend eating here to anyone.
As far as the arena, we had front row seats from the floor, folding chairs, the space was so compact it was like sardines being packed in a can. The seating was terrible!!!!! Come on, people need there own personal space, it was okay when we were standing, but who wants to stand for almost three hours straight. I would have left an hour into it because we were so UNCOMFORTABLE, but it was Elton John ; ) Next time we take in an event we will eat at an outside venue and I guess put up with the seating.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

This was my first NHL game and it was a wonderful time. This was a beautiful arena and has to be one of the nicest I've been in for any sport. I was lucky enough to sit in the Wild's suite and it was a great experience. Everyone had a good time. Make sure to go here!

1  Thank Aaron G
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Have been here many times for events, most recently the EdMn conference. If you don't mind parking a few blocks away and won't be staying all day, you can save a lot of $.

2  Thank Seniordad
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Second trip to see Jets vs Wild games and still great. Staff and security are excellent, so friendly and helpful (take a hint Winnipeg Bomber games!). Great choice of foods (semi-reasonable prices), beverages ($9 beer is becoming standard) and fan memorabilia (oh well it's only money LOL). Looking forward to rocking the house again!

1  Thank MaryAnn D