“One of a kind!”
Review of Xcel Energy Center

Xcel Energy Center
Ranked #5 of 127 things to do in Saint Paul
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Highly recommend seeing a Hockey game or going to a concert at this venue. Updated stadium that has good sightlines from every seat, (Even good for concerts) you have to experience our state of the art building that is already the home to many great memories.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I have been to the Xcel Energy Center more than 20 times, and I am still never dissapointed. I love this sports stadium, whether it's a Minnesota Wild game, Minnesota Swarm game, college hockey game, concert, or anything else, it is just stunning. The only real problem I have with the x is how expensive everything is there. Other than that, this place is amazing!!!!!!!!

1  Thank dstanch2016
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Attended many concerts at the Xcel, I must say, it is a treat each time. Cannot say enough good things about this venue. Usually clean, the staff are friendly, the bars and restaurants are a little spendy but worth it for a night out and there really isn't a bad seat in the place!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I love the location! The ease to get in and out is probably the best of any venue. I also love the consistency of every event I attend here!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I've seen both Wild games here as well as college hockey when the WCHA held the Final Five here. It's an amazing facility and an amazing atmosphere. Best arena in hockey.