“The place to be!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“The place to be!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

St Patty's - Here - Great time! Go! Highly Recommend! Do note, however, everyone in the metro are there, too. So, busy, popular, amazing time!
The food - excellent! I've had their beef stew, seriously wow! Just like the way mom cooked it back when I was a kid, but even better! Their Turkey Salad, excellent!
The crowds - during lunch time during the week, working class people like myself! At night, say Thursday and Friday nights - hopping! Great atmosphere, the crowds are fun, service is great. Their new patio out the south end of the restaurant, whole new experience. Nicely decorated, clean, highly recommend at least one time going out there and enjoying it!

• Visited March 2014

Sartell, Minnesota
“Winter Carnival”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

We started our Winter Carnival tour with lunch at McGoverns. It was excellent. Free off-street parking. Excellent service and food. Fair prices. The turkey dinner was wonderful as was the Irish stew. It was our first visit, but not our last.

Twin Cities, MN
“Very good atmosphere, very good service - expensive food”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have been coming to the upstairs room of Patrick McGovern's Pub for the past few years as a Pittsburgh Steelers Fan. They have been generous enough to be our "offical" host bar for the Steelers Fan Club of Minnesota - and they have a great environment to do it - we get the upstairs of their bar pretty much all to ourselves and it is a great location to gather with 75-400 of my closest friends to watch our team play every week! My only complaint would be that the food prices are a bit too high for my budget. I would like to see them down a couple of dollars each item, and I would be our group would order a lot more food. Serving sizes are great - often too large - but prices could be a bit more reasonable for our little group if you would consider that please. Will continue to come back every game and enjoy the drinks and friendships formed rooting for the black and gold!

• Visited December 2013
Iasi, Romania
“Very good meal, cool patio!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Being with my friends we want to choose one place to eat and have great time. Walking around few streets in Saint Paul we decided to stop and go in Patrick McGovern's Pub. Excellent choice, because we enjoyed the food and everything. We did not know when the time passed, so we had great time and took few pictures outside in patio. Love it!!!

• Visited July 2013
Farmington, Minnesota
“Great Patio”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We go here often. Great patio with a roof that can be closed when it rains, or if it is too cool. Great sandwiches and burgers. Great breakfast on weekends.

Visited August 2013