“BEST!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
MN
“BEST!!!!!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Went here with a girlfriend last night, it is THE BEST Italian!! OMG!!! Beautiful deck to sit outside and eat too on a beautiful summer evening. Wonderful service, the lady at the checkout asked if we wanted her to open our wine bottle, then carried it out to our table for us (we had trays of food). They have a pasta bar which looked really good, a salad bar where they make your salad to order, and a deli with delicious food! I'll be a regular here! Although it's considered in a suburb of St. Paul, it's only a 5 minute drive down I-35E! It'll be on my list of frequently visited restaurants. I can't wait until my next trip here!

• Visited June 2012

“Excellent Italian Deli”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We are regulars at Buon Giorno and are always extremely impressed with the food and service. Their make your own pizzas are great to pick up and make with the family. When running short on time, the pasta bar is an excellent choice for grab and go dinner. Most importantly, they carry real Italian ingredients and serve their meals with authenticity. I lived in Florence years ago and really appreciate the true Italian option right in my backyard.

1 Thank GriggsHartman
St. Paul, MN
“A nice Italian market”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

This is a nice little Italian market with many food items from Italy, locally prepared frozen entrees, and a cafe for eat-in or take out. The deli is also fabulous. There is a wine shop next door, and one of our favorite restaurants next door, too, Osteria I Nonni. It's in a Saint Paul suburb, but worth the visit.

Visited February 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“VERY GOOD FOOD, great service”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Really good food, you will pay for it -- but very good service and there is something for everyone.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank mommyto4blessings
New Lenox, Illinois
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 11 September 2010

I love this place for lunch. They cook your food right in front of you for eat in or carry out. It is sooooo yummy! Not a bad price for carryout. Dressy if eating in. Casual in the store part.