“Wow! We'll be back again and again. Great food.”
Review of Buon Giorno Italia

Buon Giorno Italia
Ranked #210 of 908 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed 3 August 2009

I can't believe with all we eat out, we had never discovered this place. We went to Buon Giorno for the first time on Saturday and it was fantastic. The atmosphere is pleasant, the people are wonderful and friendly, and the food is delicious.
My husband had the made-to-order pasta bar, he raved about it the whole way home! My daughter had a panini sandwich, she also was singing praises.
I had vegetable lasagna, grilled asparagus and a roll. All tasted fabulous.
After seeing the dessert, we couldn't resist and also gave in to that too. I had a brownie (soft, moist, chocolaty heaven), daughter had a fruit tart- it took her 3 days to finish it it was so big, I had a bite and it was wonderful., husband had a slice of Turtle cake, which was very moist, nice caramel/nut/chocolate goodness.
I'm not sure you can go wrong here.
While I only caught a glimpse on the way to the bathroom (which is also lovely btw), it looks like they have a huge selection of wine and a tasting bar also.
I definitely recommend trying this deli/bistro/market out- for take out, or eat in.

West Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 February 2009

Pasta Bar! Deli; wondeful & pleasant indoor & outdoor seating.

Reviewed 13 November 2008