“Eh...”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Maplewood, Minnesota, United States
“Eh...”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My husband and I moved so this was one of the Chinese restaurant that is close by. Literally 2 minutes away. We usually order out or for pick up only(about twice now), so we don't have much experience with dining in. Their appetizers are enjoyable. I think even better than Duc's Vietnamese Chinese cuisine, which is 1 mile apart. I've ordered a couple dish before that is just very very saucy. Maybe that's just how they cook it but the taste is very over whelming. I guess you get what you pay for. Their dishes are pretty cheap in price. The customer service seems to be pretty average.

• Visited February 2013

los gatos, ca
“The cream cheese wontons were delicious.”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We had the buffet and it was a very good deal. We had a party of 3 so it was nice to be able to get a variety. The cream cheese wontons were great. They were light and crispy and with the sweet and sour sauce, we were all in heaven. To be honest, I was so enamored of the wontons, I can't remember much of anything else. I liked that they had fresh cantaloupe too. Not a fancy place at all.

Visited April 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“BUFFET IS A GREAT DEAL!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We have been going to Hunan Palace for about 25 years. The owners have changed a couple of times but the food is still as good as it was back then. They have tried to keep this place up but it's not fancy at all.

Both the lunch & dinner buffets are a great deal for under $10. We especially like the wontons, sesame chicken, orange chicken & beef on a stick. Don't miss this place if you are in the area!

• Visited August 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

The food here is okay -- not great but okay. When my husband and I arrived they were just opening up and we had to wait for them to put the food out. The food was hot and fresh. Not too many bells and whistles but basic fare.

We would go back.