My family and I have stayed at many hotels and chains when we travel and even though St Paul is only an hour from our home, we still spend a few weekends a year at the Embassy Suites in St Paul. With the large rooms, happy hour, free cook to order breakfast, helpful staff, and a decent price place to eat inside of the hotel (seem much worse. Corks is very reasonable), this is a great hotel to visit for work or for fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Paul - Downtown hotel conveniently located in the heart of the Twin Cities is just blocks from the Xcel Energy Center, the Science Museum of Minnesota and Minnesota Children's Museum. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale hotel is just minutes from many Saint Paul, MN attractions making our downtown St. Paul hotel the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests of the Embassy Suites St. Paul Downtown hotel stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary evening reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. Our on-site restaurant, Cork's Pub, provides a casual venue for enjoying dinner, catching a game on TV or simply having a drink to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Paul - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Embassy Suites