“The worst possible place in st.paul”

Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul
Saint Paul
“The worst possible place in st.paul”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Ok, I'll just sum it all up.
Blood stain mattress,
Male body fluids,
Police officers at the door,
Dirty sheets, dirty floor
Toilet with remains
Front house was awfully ruden,
Maids wouldn't change sheets, wanted me to do it myself.
I accidentally booked this room stayed because I thought it can't be that Bad.
They should close this place, retrain and remodel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Steven V, Manager at Motel 6 St Paul I-94, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thank you for your constructive and valued comment during your stay with us. My sincere apologies for the problems you encountered during your stay. High service expectations is something we expect from all of our staff members. Product quality is our mission. Our team is committed and driven to meet the expectations of all of our guests. We did not meet those levels with your stay. Again, my deepest apologies.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Travellers also viewed these Saint Paul hotels
Holiday Inn St Paul Downtown
Holiday Inn St Paul Downtown
#8 of 16 in Saint Paul
Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge

Been to Motel 6 St Paul I-94? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 St Paul I-94

Property: Motel 6 St Paul I-94
Address: 1739 Old Hudson Rd, Saint Paul, MN 55106-6120 (Formerly Super 8 St Paul / I-94)
Region: United States > Minnesota > Saint Paul
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Saint Paul
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 St Paul I-94 2*
The Motel 6 St. Paul is pleased to provide our guests with exceptional service and quality amenities at an affordable price. Whether you are here for Business or Leisure you can enjoy our Free High Speed Wireless Internet in all guest rooms, Free Cable, fitness room, and much more. After a restful night of sleep, you can look forward to starting your day with complimentary coffee from 6 am to 10 am. We have several restaurants nearby; Sonic, Davannis, Wendys, Culvers, Subway, Los Ocampo, and The Little Oven. We are located minutes from The State Capitol, Science Museum of Minnesota, Downtown St. Paul, Excel Energy Center and Mall of America. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 St Paul I-94 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 St Paul / i-94 Hotel Saint Paul