Room smelt as though someone had possibly smoked in it when we first arrived we also noted the hallways smelt like stale food even though we did not see any trays in the hall. Room service is way over priced especially for breakfast $45 for two basic meals. The bed though was very comfortable and the room temprature was easy to control.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Paul Downtown offers guests comfortable accommodations in a convenient location in the heart of St. Paul’s entertainment and business district and skyway connected to many state, federal and corporate offices as well as great shopping and dining outlets. Each guest room in our St. Paul hotel includes a microwave and refrigerator for you convenience plus complimentary wireless for you to stay connected while away. Relax in the indoor heated pool or keep up with your exercise routine in the modern fitness center. Check out nearby attractions like the top-rated Minnesota Children’s Museum or Minnesota Science Museum. Visit us and enjoy The DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown and a memorable trip to the Twin Cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St Paul Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Paul City Hotel Saint Paul
- Hilton Garden Inn Saint Paul
- Hilton Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Hilton