“Fish tacos were awesome!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We went on a Sunday afternoon before an Ordway show and were the only people in the joint. Our waiter was very congenial and attentive. The fish tacos were amazing- I would return just for those. My son had the kid's pizza and was well pleased- we took 1/2 of it home. Used a restaurant.com gift certificate so great price. I could see where it could be noisy before a Wild Game or concert but for this event it was perfectly family friendly

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Sports bar atmosphere. Dessert was delicious. I ate there after watching PHC at the Fitzgerald. It was very crowded by 730, but the line moved right along and were seated in less than 30 minutes. Only negative while I was there was the lack of a waiting area prior to being seated. I felt my rear end was in someone's face wherever i ate--and my rear is not that appetizing I am sure.

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Great location in downtown St. Paul. Close to the X for Wild hockey and all of the other events--concerts, Winter Carnival, Crashed Ice etc. Known for pizza, walleye, great burgers and beer selection. I do a lot of biz meetings at lunch and its a great spot to grab a booth, have a burger and knock out work.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

For some reason, hardly anyone else was here while I was, even though it was a nice day and in the middle of the typical dinner rush.The food (pizza) was pretty good. There is a very large outdoor area to eat, but a lot of the people walking around the neighborhood looked kind of sketchy.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Went here before and after a Minnesota Wild game. Before the game me and my friend ate and had a couple of beers. Food was good and the prices was OK. It took a while before we got our food, but it probably had something to do with the fact that the place was packed with hockey fans. After the game, we went here again and that night they had a live band playing at the little stage that they have at the far back. All and all a very good place if you want to eat and drink for a good price and where the service is also very good. Gonna go back if I ever go back to see another Wild game at the Excel Energy center.