Days Inn ST. Paul-Minneapolis-Midway
US$134
Good 3.5/5
US$135
  • Pool
Hotel 340(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$181
US$174
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We decided to stay at the days inn because we were coming into town for a badger/gopher game. little did we know what to expect after we checked in, While checking in we noticed a broken down printer just sitting in the middle of the lobby (very odd) but as we walked around the hotel we noticed that the whole hotel had broken appliances everywhere, the pool had a broke down ice machine sitting in it, also the pool was out of service for our stay. as we checked into our room the towels that were once white were now stained yellow and were so hard almost cut up my face using a wash cloth, we could only use 2 out of 4 of our towels due to 2 of them having blood on them and our ceiling in our bathroom had blood on it aswell and with the bathroom walls. The worst and scary part about the hotel is the front desk and housekeeping staff allowed me to get into my room with out even showing identification. My keys stopped working so I went to the desk to get them activated and all I was asked for was my room number very unsafe!! then in the morning my keys did not work again and a housekeeper saw me struggling and let me in to the room with out knowing it was my room. only highlight was the bar/kitchen seemed very dirty in there but still at least better then the rest of the hotel. worst hotel stay ever! No one who worked there seemed like they cared they had a job, I work in customer service and this was just the worst!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends