“Surprised”

Great River Bowl & Partners Pub
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Sartell
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Having eaten in this establishment for 10 years(it's a Pub, Bowling and Restaurant) I have to admit I am at a loss for what happened. Normally the service and food are pretty good here)Pub grub), not so tonight. I wish I could say that they were understaffed but I don't believe they were(at least 5 waitresses that I saw. If they were understaffed then management is to blame, otherwise it was the employee's.
When we entered, there were only two tables with people at them. One eventually left. After we were seated four more groups were seated. We ordered and waited, three of the four groups who entered after us were served before we were. Additionally when our food arrived it was luke warm.
I am not sure where the blame goes here but hope it is addressed by management before they lose too much business. As for us we will go back and try it again, but it will be awhile.