“Nice Resturant ”

Ranked #39 of 55 Restaurants in Savage
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was looking for a place to eat while visiting family in the area. Found the tin shed online...service was fast, food was good, and the atmosphere was unique.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived to find no one at the hostess desk , approx 10 other people waiting. We waited...saw one bus boy,our presence was never acknowledged. We left, took our business elsewher.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a cute, kitschy tavern/bar that is also very family and large-group friendly. We went in for a quick bite and the staff were welcoming and friendly. The waitress was funny and knowledgeable about the menu and beer selection. We had burgers (I had the Western Classic Burger) and tater tots. Burgers were very good, tater tots are just like you make at home, nothing special - but good. There was a group in the back that looked to be a kids' sports team gathering, but there was no noise from them and they looked like they were having a great time. There's a small nook/room with sports on the tv and sports memorabilia too. The bar area is big and the restaurant is clean (restrooms very clean) and fun. We'll go back.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We love the pizza at the Tin Shed. They have every topping you could want, including shrimp, my favorite. They have an optional spicy sauce which I order on occasion. I also order my pizzas well done so the crust gets a bit crispier. But, it's much more than just pizza. They have a large menu including burgers, tex-mex and more. Great for large groups because of their party rooms, which have video arcade games available.

The dining interior is a north woods, log cabin motif walls decorated with a mish-mosh of antique/vintage items. There are several televisions around the dining room so you don't miss the big game. It is a bit loud inside, but I've experienced much worse.

I give them only 4 stars because they don't deliver and their telephone take out ordering is a bit sketchy. When you call, if the bartender is busy they let the call go to voice mail. Don't let this fool you, they don't check those messages right away and the kitchen will never get the order.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I decided to bring my Grand kids to the Shed on Thursday 11-2-2017. The restaurant was maybe 20% full. The host told us that it would be a 30 to 40 minute wait. We ask why, he explained- "It is Thursday night and they only had 2 people to take orders". We waited 30 minutes before we left to go give our money to another restaurant. The young man was a total jerk to all that entered. We literally watched 25 people come and leave immediately because of the managements poor decision to put this kid in charge of seating and only have 2 wait staff on hand. I cannot imagine how much money was lost for the restaurant because of the incompetence. This is hands down the worst review that I have ever given a local establishment.

1  Thank mikebigmike