“THE BEST HOTEL I EVER STAYED AT !!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Savage
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel and had a fantastic experience.The front desk staff was very freindly and helpfull. The room are very comfortable and clean for a very good price.We had breakfast in the morning and they had good variety oif items. We will definitely return to this location if we in this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank natasha g

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I agree with everything negative posted by others on this forum. This hotel smells of cigarette smoke and some other offensive smell. Reception ladies were nice but one had to finish eating her pizza and talking on phone before even noticing us. The sheets had old stains and were not properly fitted to the nasty old mattress! The power was out for one night after a storm and they still allowed us to stay. Unfortunately, without air conditioning, the smells were unbearable not to mention that the windows were so moldy and screens so full of holes, we could not open the windows! For myself and three kids, it was a nightmare!

Room Tip: Do not go here!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed for two nights. Had rooms side by side #223 and 219. Air stopped working, shower had no hot water for a full afternoon. Felt like there are more residents at this hotels than guests. Breakfast ran out of food so kids ate cold cereal. Called Choice hotels and they credited us for one night and spoke with the supposed owner. Not positive, but regardless claimed I was blackmailing him??? No just didn't expect to stay in a dirty nasty and as another guest who was smart enough to leave said, "cat pee smelling room." PLEASE AVOID THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, forgot to mention the police than had to remove a resident from the second floor and the large dog that tried jumping on my daughter.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2013

ROom stunk very badly from some type of cleaner .Asked for s different ROom And the lady at front desk said they were full except for suites then told me she could not upgrade me to that until she spoke with owner .She called ROom later and told me he would not upgrade to suite unless I paid diff .Owner should go sleep in room 307 and tell me how he likes that ROom will never spend another dime there in need of complete make over or demolition for a decent motel Slept with window open all night and got to listen to heavy traffic for most of night .

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Sabeena R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Jeff,
Thank you for the time it took for you to write your comments about your stay at our Quality Inn hotel in Savage,Minnesota. Your feedback is very important to us and we have addressed every issue you have mention. We have renovated each room, we want every guest to have a enjoyable experience at our hotel.

We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

kind regards,
management

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My stay was everything I expected from a hotel called Quality Inn .
I gave mostly a thumbs up for this hotel . My stay was peaceful and I had no issue's everyone was most wonderful I felt safe and secure. The room wad great the beds were super soft and I slept very well wall's are thick. Location was perfect we were able to choose from several different restaurants and had a great meal . Afterwards we went to a place called Nielsen's we had a great time great bar with great entertainment.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Don't even waste your time. I have never had a bad stay or bad service at a Quality Inn... However, this hotel is the devil of all hotels. Seriously, staying here will ruin your entire trip. The smell, dirt, and even hairs (that appeared to be from the pubic region) were inescapable. The service was so very rude. One of the night auditors is an old lady and she felt it was unnecessary to complain about her job to us. She said she has cancer and doesn't need to put up with [whatever her coworkers make her put up with]. Well, Lady, I have cancer too and I don't complain about it to strangers, certainly not at my job. How unprofessional. Oh and the parking lot, dear lord that parking lot is horrid. You cannot even drive through because the two sides of the lot are way too close. Cars were nearly rear bumper to rear bumper because it is so narrow. We had to park on the street and carry our luggage which in not really a short walk. This place was the absolute worst place I have ever been and the worst experience I have even been through, and I've been to New Jersey. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cody B
Reviewed 15 December 2012

The place smells of cigarettes. When I checked in at 3pm the two ladies at the desk were more interested in their phones and almost acted like I was bothering them. I should have walked out of there but I didnt have time to deal with going elsewhere. It really is a nasty hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerry36270
Also consider these accommodations in or near Savage
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
#1 of 1 in Prior Lake
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis/Shakopee

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!