“Had a nice quiet time.”

Superior Ridge Resort Motel
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I only needed 1 night up north, and this place seemed perfect. The room was quite big with vaulted ceiling, and very clean. Family run, so they seemed to care about your stay, vs corporate places who are run by underpaid bots. Their website photos are 100% legit. 3 years later and they still send me [yearly] postcards with a significant discount, which I truly appreciate, and guarantee me staying there the next time I need a room up north :) I would def stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank JKNordlie

Reviewed 15 August 2011

I stayed at Superior Ridge with my 2 children, my niece, and her boyfriend. The room was extra large with a microwave, frig, table and chairs. They even gave us an extra mattress for my son to use. The couple that ran the resort were very nice and helpful. The room was exceptionally clean and the price was the best on the North Shore! I will surely use them again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank seksmom
Reviewed 11 May 2010

I had an absolutely fantastic stay at the Superior Ridge Resort Motel. The owners of the establishment are extremely friendly. The rooms are very nice. The room I stayed in had a view of the lake, which was very nice. It also had a gas fireplace, satellite TV, and a DVD player. They even have DVDs you can watch free of charge. The room also had a refrigerator, and there was a microwave in the hallway. This can be important, as there aren't a whole lot of restaurants/stores in the vicinity. The wireless internet also worked well. The bed was very comfortable. It was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank gittinsj
Also consider these accommodations in or near Schroeder
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Tofte - Lake Superior
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Silver Bay
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior
Bluefin Bay on Lake Superior
Eagle Ridge at Lutsen Mountain
The Cliff Dweller on Lake Superior

Been to Superior Ridge Resort Motel? Share your experiences!