“Great for a Group”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Shakopee
Chciago, United States
“Great for a Group”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Some college friends were hosting a reunion in the Twin Cities and this hotel was recommended. It was a great choice! My room was extremely clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and well maintained, even during rush times. The hotel staff was very helpful. I loved the free coffee and hot cocoa in the lobby available at all times. Complimentary WiFi is not standard at some hotels, but was here. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

StaceyHampton, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Hello Jennie E from Chicago,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am so happy to hear how well you enjoyed the hotel. We do have a very nice big space for large groups of people. Makes it easy to visit and catch up. Hopefully we'll see you and yours the next time you have a get together. :)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Rochester
Reviewed 28 July 2014

It was very nice to have comfortable beds to sleep in. The rooms were very clean and quiet. Breakfast was nice and the dining area was great as well. Pool was small, but we did not plan to use it anyway.

Hi Patricia C from Rochester,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I have heard that we have very comfortable beds and I am glad that you agree. lol We hope to see you the next time you are in town. :)
Waverly, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My daughter and I were in town for the Warped Tour. The hotel met our needs above and beyond where we stayed last year. Rooms were clean and comfortable, though I think we probably were just thankful to be off our feet and could have tolerated substandard accommodations. We were able to check in and out quickly and received timely service.

Hello Katrina W from Waverly,
Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel. Hopefully we'll see you next year for Warped again. :)
Des Moines, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our 4 1/2 year old niece and had a wonderful time. She loved the pool and the waffles at breakfast. We enjoyed the pool and breakfast and how easy it was to get to nearby attractions. It was less than 30 minutes to the Mall of America, Como Zoo and had several nice parks nearby as well as some good restaurants. Staff was extremely helpful and the hotel was clean and quiet. The pool was nice but the shallow end was a bit deep for kids (3.5 ft deep).

Hi Catherine F from Des Moines,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am very pleased to hear how well you liked our hotel. We are in a great location, close enough to attractions without being right in the thick of things. We hope to see you the next time you are in Shakopee. :)
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I ended up staying at this hotel unintentionally while on a recent business trip - but I'm glad I did. I was unable to find a hotel in the locations I preferred due to the AllStar game but I ran across this hotel by luck. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating - especially after a long day of flight delays and arriving at the hotel at 1am. The lobby was modern and new and the rooms were very clean and nice as well. Overall a fantastic experience and to top it off, the hotel was closer to my meeting location than I originally thought - so I'll definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
StaceyHampton, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Hi EventGuy78,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. I am sorry to hear you had such a bad day but am very happy to hear that we made it better. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. :)
Shakopee, Minnesota
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I love Hampton Inn. I love the free breakfast, the staff is friendly and there is free internet. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The area's quiet. There's a Ruby Tuesday next door, Subway within walking distance and a CVS pharmacy nearby.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Remona from Shakopee,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. I am pleased to hear how well you liked our hotel. I hope you are well and that we will see you again soon! :)
West Valley City, Utah
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was average and the bed was hard. Everything you expect from a hotel. Nothing spectacular, but certainly not bad. I would stay there again knowing that I could get a good clean room at a good rate and a good night sleep.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
StaceyHampton, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Hello John from West Valley City,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am glad you didn't have any complaints, however, I am sad that you weren't wowed by our hotel and staff. I am glad to hear that you will return to our property and hope that the next time you are here the staff lets their "Hamptonality" shine. :)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shakopee
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Shakopee - Canterbury Park
Valley Inn Shakopee
Valley Inn Shakopee
#6 of 12 in Shakopee
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Shakopee? Share your experiences!