“Great Food”

Pablo's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Shakopee
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Serving California Mexican from family recipes that have been passed down through generations in our family. Enjoy your favorite meal and drink from our bar. Enjoy favorites such as burritos, enchiladas, chile rellenos, fajitas with your margarita of choice or Mexican beer.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This restaurant is always good, which is also a problem as they are also usually busy. But it is worth it.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've visited Pablo's twice now, once for lunch and once for dinner. The food has been fresh and tasty and served quickly. The chips & salsa while you wait are very good. This last time, I asked for a spicier salsa and our waitress brought out a very good one with a real kick to it. I had fajitas which were very good, my husband had enchaladas which he said were good. Our kids had the kids' quesadillas which I had a bite and they were good too. Basically you can't go wrong for fresh and fast Mexican food. It's nice that we have an great option that's not a national chain!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We visit Mexican restaurants around the country and saw the great reviews. Service was very slow, cramped seating inside and the food was average. I have had worse but not what I expected. We will try somewhere else next time

2  Thank dandmn
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Ver well done! The staff are perfect and the lunch was so good. I can't say enough about the great lunch service and food they provide at a great price.

1  Thank thewarden501
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We love coming here. They are very accommodating for Gluten free kids. My son dances and sings to the music making it even more fun. Highly recommend. Great food. Great staff