“Unique course”

Stonebrooke Golf Club
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Unique course. Atypical layout makes it fun and challenging. Signature water hole with pontoon ride across lake. Well groomed, nice staff, good eats and drinks at clubhouse. Gret price. Recommend trying it out.

There are newer reviews for Stonebrooke Golf Club

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I paid $42 for a twilight. We did have some strong storms this weekend but the course was not in the condition I would expect for a round of golf that costs $60 typically on the weekend. The course was really soggy. There were a couple of other frustrations on the course as well. Outside of the beverage cart there was no place on the course that had water. Seems like a simple thing when you just want to fill a water bottle up on a hot day. The pace of play on the back nine was also really slow. I think it took over 5 hours to play our 18 holes. Also when we made our turn from #9 to #10 we wanted to grab some drinks and snacks at the club house. We walk in the club house an all the lights are turned off and the gentleman working the pro shop desk told us to go out and walk around to the bar because they were having a reception. It just seemed like a really odd and unwelcoming set up. Then when we finally got to the bar they didn't even have any bottled beverages we could take with us. It might seem like small things but attention to detail is what makes places shine. The staff was really friendly but I probably wouldn't make the trip out to play here again.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

We attended a family wedding at Stonebrooke. There were about 120 people which was what I would recommend as the maximum size. Atmosphere and view were outstanding. They accomodated my need for a gluten free meal. The did a nice job reassuring me that they knew and understood my meal needs. It was not the best meal but I was glad I did not have to stand out with a strange meal or bring my own food. Thank you Carol!

1  Thank kmalmberg1
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Very nice facility, the golf course is fun to play. It's a fairly demanding course but generally in very good shape. The food has always been very good. Seating in the regular dining area is limited but when the weather is nice, the patio is a nice place for a drink and dinner.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Attended an event here. The food was excellent and the clubhouse is well suited for dining, dancing and entertainment. The indoor bar and the outdoor patio with a gas fireplace is inviting and fun. We thoroughly enjoyed the Stonebrooke experience.