Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview
US$160
US$142
US$127
Country Inn
All reviewshampton innred robinsuper targetroom was cleanhot itemsnice propertyeasy accesspool areaparking lotexercise roomwafflesfridge and microwaveminneapolis areahot tubfairgroundsmnhousekeeping
Reviewed 27 November 2013

First, I called for several days trying to make a reservation and no one answered the phone. Then, while trying to make a reservation on a 3-way conversation with Hilton Honors, the person at the Hampton Inn accused the agent at Hilton Honors of scamming and hung up on us. After finally getting through on my own, the clerk said she had every right to doubt the calls since they'd been getting pranked. Later apologized.
When I arrived, the clerk at the hotel didn't seem interested in extending my stay for 2 extra days and after re-asking over a couple of days, managed to get one extra night. Then told that an additional night would be at a higher rate. The following day, a different clerk extended my stay at the same rate.
The hotel is not ADA compliant.
The breakfast: stay away from the hot food. Opt for the waffle irons and boxed cereal.
Even though it is a convenient location, wouldn't recommend to anyone until someone puts the building through a major overhaul, beginning with the service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
HamptonInnShoreview, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

How troubling to hear about the disappointing experience you had at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for what you experienced. I can assure you that I will follow up with the appropriate staff to resolve these issues. We do have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and I have invoked that. I hope that the refund you receive will help. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Staff is always helpful and friendly. Very comfortable staying there. Will definitely stay there again. The Green Mill next door made it handy for dinner and unwinding after a long day. They also let me park my car in their parking lot for a couple days while I was traveling with others. Would recommend this facility to anyone and everyone. The rate of $99 was also very reasonable for the quality of the room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It is so nice to hear how much you enjoyed our hotel. The Green Mill is an excellent feature for our guests. I am glad you enjoyed it and the great rate you received. Give us a call next time you are in our area. We love having you here!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The airline lost my luggage and said it would be delivered late that night. Ranada and Sherri kept me posted as to when my luggage was going to be delivered and then delivered the luggage to my room, at my request, at 1:00 a.m. The rooms have a refrigerator and microwave and a excellant restaurant attached to the motel. Wonderful experience after a frustrating day of traveling.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnShoreview, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Travel days can be pretty frustrating and exhausting. I am so glad Renata and Sherry were able to turn that around for you. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the staff. Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We love Hampton Inns. This one was no exception. Love having the mini fridge and microwave for snacks and such! Our only real complaint is far beyond the hotel's control - 694 construction made it tough to get from our hotel to our destination! We thought everything was great.

Know that there is NO ELEVATOR in this hotel. If you don't do stairs with luggage and/or small children, get a ground floor room.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
HamptonInnShoreview, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thanks for the great review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Great rooms, easy access, free parking and quality rooms and breakfast! Love being able to work out and get free breakfast too. Great updates on the breakfast room and lobby! It looks super! This is easy to find right off 694 and close to many of the places we like to go!! We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnShoreview, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

We appreciate your wonderful review. So glad to hear you enjoyed so many things about our location. We look forward to your next visit to our location.