“Jimmy's Pizza, great North Shore stop!”
Review of Jimmy's Pizza

Jimmy's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Silver Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Not much for restaurants in Silver Bay and we were at a loss on this part of the North Shore Drive. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but we decided to give it a try. First impression: very clean! There was a nice variety of pizzas to choose from. We were all very pleased from ages 14 to 67 (3 generations). My wife said "It's the best pizza I've ever eaten". Price was average, service was average but friendly. Will stop again next time in the area. Thanks Jimmy's!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Good food and service. My husband is very particular about his pizza and he whole-heartily enjoyed it. Call ahead to place your order or expect to wait a while to get your food, especially if they are busy.

1  Thank Diana L
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stop at Jimmy's pizza a few times a year after youth basketball and football games on Saturdays in the fall and winter. The pizza is good, and the people in the place have never failed to be friendly. The service is a bit better than the pizza and value but it is a good lunch in small town America.

Our kids love the pizza and the location is a small diner like atmosphere that is renovated Dairy Queen from years previous. Bathroom set up is a bit weird where you have to walk around back and then re-enter into the back of the kitchen. With that being said, it has always been very clean and in excellent condition.

We will be back this coming football and basketball seasons. Go Vikings!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I live in the area and get something delivered about every two weeks. The pizza is ok, my favorite is the callzone, I avoid the salads as the lettuce smells and tastes bitter from anti-oxidant, shredded lettuce bought in and not rinsed off. Prices are fair, service ok, food could be a little better.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Only place that is open late in the area and well worth it. My favorite - the Piegas. The Calzones are also very good. They are friendly and very good about having call in orders ready to go.