“Rip off”
Review of Hill Top Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Slayton
Hill Top Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Slayton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Room are very old with stains on beds and bugs in tubs. linin is see through with mold on some walls.we are construction workers and had no where else to stay.would not recommend especially if you are female

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank cat325b
There are newer reviews for Hill Top Inn

Reviewed 15 February 2013

I stayed at Hill Top Inn this past year as I've visited relatives in the area. The place needs updating. The beds are old and generally uncomfortable, especially if you have to share a bed with another person. The carpets could use a really good cleaning, if not replacing. These are the bad points. The highlights - as I've said, the beds are old...but for a quarter you can get them to vibrate, which is novel and oddly relaxing. If you wander into the check-in area there is a WONDERFUL massage chair. This in itself is worth the price of admission. I used it to get the kinks out of my back after my long travel and in the morning after sleeping on the beds. If one arrives late, your key is left on the front desk for you, which I find to be quite quaint. The bathrooms are clean, which is high on my list of priorities...but there is no hair dryer in the room.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lani U
Reviewed 7 November 2012

The place is fine. However, the bed sheet was dirty. My biggest complaint is that after reading on line reviews I knew the one issue I might have is Internet connection if I was way down the hall. I needed it for business work I had in Slayton. I called and told management that when making the reservation and was insured I would not have an issue. I get to the facility and 1) I'm way down the hall, and 2) it did not work. Their suggested solution: take your computer down the hall to get connected and then you can go back to the room. Need I say more????!!!! Bottom line, I feel I was lied to by mgmt.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank srttla
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Me and my wife stayed here last weekend and we were very satisfied with the accomodations and will stay here again next month.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Eric T
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here back in June. The place was clean and comfortable, there was a nice recliner in the large room. I don't recall any problem with noise or thin walls. My only complaint is with the wireless internet access! When we checked in, I specifically asked about the availability of internet access and was assured that yes, they had wireless available. well, it turned out the wireless didn't reach our room out towards the end, away from the office. I went back to see if another room was available, or if there was a problem with it; the clerk, a different one, told me only the rooms close to the office had it and all the rooms were already booked. Fortunately, we were only staying one night. Other than that, the place was nice and reasonably priced. My wife was in a wheelchair at the time and had no problems getting in and out of the room or into the bathroom.

Room Tip: If you need internet access, get a room close to the office.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sstraveler
Reviewed 20 March 2011

I do not care what was written before about Hill Top Inn it is an excellent hotel as of march 19th 2011 it is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank vwbug69

Been to Hill Top Inn? Share your experiences!