“Good local Thai”

Add it.
Thai Ginger
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We've been going to this restaurant for a number of years now for lunch. It is NOT a fancy place compared to other Thai restaurants in the Twin Cities but the food is very good. Service can be a bit spotty but we go for the food. If I could make any changes, I would offer some hot options. This Thai food isn't quite spicy enough. I'd at least like the option to choose how hot it is made.
Prices are very good for the amount and quality you get.
Recommended!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

It's a neighborhood type of restaurant, so don't expect fancy or up-to-date interior design or anything like that. The food was good! We were the only ones at the restaurant, so I don't know if it's usually that slow or what, but I hope more people go eat there. I think it deserves more business. The portions are large. I don't know if the food authentic to Thailand, but I would say it is.