“Old time Drive in”
Review of A&W Drive-In

A&W Drive-In
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 January 2013

This place brings back memories of going to the drive in with my grandparents and parents. They recently added an indoor seating area. The food is classic A&W and the service has always been good for us.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

This drive-in takes you back to the 60's, where everybody for miles around gathered to see friends and have a burger (see photos). The dinning area inside was very nostalgic with its decor too. You had to place your order at an order station, like outside when you drive up. My friend had a pork tenderloin sandwich and he said with the coating, whats the need for bread? I had a shrimp dinner, which consisted of 5 fantail shrimp, fried in either old oil or with something else, fries that were ok, cole slaw, which I dont eat and a root beer float, which was great!! It was a great place to visit for the nostalgia.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

We decided to eat inside at this A & W in spring valley. I thought it was weird that even inside we had to order from a speaker phone. The food was delivered fast and it was a typical fast food meal.

Nothing bad here but there was so little human interaction it just surprised me.

Good tunes on the radio and the place was clean. No complaints just different service than expected from a small town drive in.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

They bring the food out to the car like they used to, and they have classic car nights in the summer Closed in the winter.