Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Spring Valley
US$107
Hotels.com
US$137
Comfort Suites Rochester(Rochester)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
US$119
US$68
US$65
TripAdvisor
Red Carpet Inn(Rochester)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nightroom was cleanstate parkcontinental breakfastwould stay againmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2010

I will never stay at this model again, due to the way I was treated as a guest. I booked a stay for two nights. The second day I found out the weather was going to be bad back home so I asked at noon if I could leave early and not be charged for the second night. She said I would be charged because check-out time was 11:00, not 12:00. I tried to explain the situation and that my room had not been cleaned yet anyway, so it would not have been extra. The desk clerk, who I believe was the owner, was very rude and would not even consider my request. I thought costumer service was to try make the guest feel welcome and want to come back. Not at this place. She charged me, even though I left because of one hour late notice. wow...

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank starrtraveler_21
Reviewed 27 August 2009

This hotel was somewhat clean, but the walls were pretty thin and we could hear comings and goings all night long. Location is ok, a bit from the freeway. Bathroom wasn't perfectly clean. Internet connection was not working at all when we were there, despite several complaints to front desk.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2007

Our stay was very comfortable, the room was warm, cozy and quite elegant" have payed twice as much in other hotels and rec'd less comfort! & class for the money!

We were treated like treasured guests! the room was clean, quiet and smelled fresh! their breakfest was delicious! Will tell all our friends about this great Inn! Definately a must stop on our next trip!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 11 October 2005

We stayed at the Spring Valley Inn & Suites for one night in late September, 2005. Our "excellent" rating is based on what one would hope for in a small, modest, few-frills, moderately-priced motel in a small town, when it's not part of a chain and you don't know what you should expect. The building is six or seven years old. Well-maintained (no sagging towel racks), pleasant decor, spotlessly clean, welcoming and attractive lobby, friendly staff. You can get take-out from a food market within easy walking distance. (The A&W across the street was closed for the season.) We were in this somewhat out-of-the-way area because we drove scenic Route 16 westward from LaCrosse before getting onto I-90 on the way to South Dakota. We feel we really lucked out in finding this place. If we drive this route again and the timing is right, we'll definitely stay here.

3  Thank TheLibrarian