“Perfect”
Review of Elephant Walk

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stillwater
Elephant Walk
Ranked #2 of 9 Stillwater B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I just got back from a one night stay here with my boyfriend and I wish we could've stayed forever! It was beautiful and the service was top notch! Sasha was so welcoming and accommodating to our needs! We kept commenting on how comfortable we felt in our room and how they were able to take a space and make you truly feel as if you were somplace else in the world! Beautiful, magnificent and we WILL be back in a heartbeat!! Thank you so much for a truely wonderful getaway!

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This was my first stay at a bed and breakfast. My girlfriend and I visited on the night of Sept 25th. I was very surprised by how comfortable it was to stay there. The room we stayed in was the Chiang Mai room. It was like staying in a luxury hotel room. Private and relaxing. The amenites in the room were great. It was fun to have a food tray and bottle of wine waiting for us when we got into our room. We very much enjoyed the breakfast and visting with Rita. It was very good conversation and made us feel welcome. The food was very good too. I highly recommend the Elephant Walk.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The Elephant Walk was a relaxing get-away to celebrate our third anniversary. The atmosphere was nothing we have seen before, filled with intriguing items from all over the world. The best was being able to walk in and enjoy the balcony with cheese, crackers, and wine. The breakfast was incredibly fresh with a variety of fruit and the scones were amazing! Not only were we able to be alone as a couple, we had great conversations with Rita and Mike.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hillary F
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This was my second stay at The Elephant Walk and it was just as enjoyable as the last. The Cadiz Suite is perfect to kick-back and relax for a few days. The rooftop terrace offers a perfect place to watch the stars and enjoy a bottle of wine. The four-course breakfast is delicious and fills you up for most of the day. I would highly recommend staying with Mike and Rita.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The moment I got out of my car and walked through the gardens toward the house I felt as if I were entering another country. Decorative elephants of all shapes, sizes , and moods lined the walkway. Inside the home there were more elephants and a wide array of items from Thailand for sale and decoration. The decor was beautiful and overfilled the rooms. Once upstairs in our room we relaxed in soft chairs and ate the cheese and crackers and sipped the wine provided as a welcome. We slept well in the canopied bed and rose to go back downstairs for an absolutely sumptious and unique breakfast with unusual and delicious flavorings. We chatted with our most informative and interesting hostess and left with senses heightened by our encounter with new sights sounds and tastes. I would highly recommend a night or more at the Elephant Walk.

Room Tip: On their web site the Elephant Walk provides pictures.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ybluth
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We love everything about the Elephant Walk B&B. The décor, rooms, atmosphere, breakfast, hosts...everything is just amazing. We stayed in the Chaing Mai, which has a private balcony for two with floor to ceiling windows. They recently updated the seating in the room and really added to the room. The wine, cheese, crackers, fruit, and nuts were waiting for us and were delicious, as well the four course breakfast. The rates for this B&B make it an easy choice. Parking is tucked away in the back and it's a do-able walk to downtown. Mike and Rita are great hosts as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Book early for this super-popular bed and breakfast. The rooms are lovely and breakfast was delicious. We enjoyed meeting other travelers at the communal table. To be honest, our hosts seemed kind of distracted, but I suspect it was because of road construction going on at the time. Based on comments made by other reviewers, this was probably an exception to business as usual. If I was back in town, I'd love to give it another try.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple