Rivertown Inn
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater(Stillwater)(Great Value!)
US$120
TripAdvisor
Water Street Inn(Stillwater)
US$230
US$224
Royal Inn - Hudson(Hudson)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
Official Site
US$108
Quality Inn(Hudson)
US$102
All reviewsagatha christiesocial houroscar wilde suitebrowning suitelewis carrollbyron suitegrand suitecarriage houseorient expressgourmet breakfastbed and breakfastdark woodwine barthe main houseromantic getawaycooking classother guests
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We celebrated our 10th anniversary here and were absolutely pleased with just about everything. The property is beautifully decorated, the evening social hour very nice, and the breakfast and chef delightful. A very peaceful, quiet, pastoral setting.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was looking for a place to take my wife for our 10 year wedding aniversary and I must say according to my wife it was the most beautiful hotel/ inn she had ever stayed in, and we have stayed in some of the worlds finest resorts so that's saying a lot. She said it was incredible and she couldn't believe that after 10 years I was still able to show her places that still wowed her. Needless to say I did my research.
I looked at many b&b's across the U.S using magazines, internet reviews, and news articles to find some of the best B&B's out there. When I stumbled across this one from the moment I saw there website I knew they would be the one. First off let me start by saying that while this place is gorgeous online the pictures do not do it justice. It IS STUNNING. The breakfast was incredible, the service was inpeckable and the location was within walking distance to the main street. I stayed in the Browning suite and while it was not my first choice (it was the only one available during the time I wanted) that feeling quickly went out the window because you guessed it, that room was also AMAZING. Seriously I would be happy sleeping in a hallway at the River Town Inn because the entire house is just incredible. All in all this was in my opinion the number one bed and breakfast in Stillwater if not then entire state and or country . The only thing I wasn't a fan of was that the sound carries a bit more in these old houses and if you are a light sleeper recommend you bring some ear plugs or sleep on the highest floor maybe even the carriage house ( top floor). But again everything else just makes up for it. Parking was also easy.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 6 September 2013

A great B & B in beautiful Stillwater. The service was amazing. The grounds were gorgeous. Unbelievable breakfast in the morning. Nice selection of rooms are available. Within walking distance of downtown Stillwater.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed in the Agatha Christie grand suite. Loved the attention to detail and the jet tub. The cleanliness is excellent. The garden was gorgeous. The breakfast was delicious. The service friendly and attentive. We did give a couple of suggestions to improve the suite. Install a makeup mirror due to dim lighting in the bathroom. We didn't like the mattress and the rail at the end of the bed made it difficult to get out.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roadtrekers
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stayed here for our wedding anniversary and loved it. Chef Ray is fantastic and you shouldn't miss the wine hour starting at 5pm. The breakfast is one-of-a-kind wonderful prepared by the chef, and then you are ready for the day. We start the weekend by getting massages at the Just For Me Spa to kick-start our time away from the kids. The bedchamber rooms are a bit smaller than the suites and are worth the increased price. You can eat outside on the wraparound porch which is such a treat!

Room Tip: If you are tall make sure you look carefully at the description of the bed. We like the Browning Suite as it is a queen bed with a minimal footboard for my tall husband and the room is spacious and on the 2nd floor..
Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple