All reviews tower room other guests dining room my wife and i bed and breakfast solarium suite get away glass of wine our honeymoon off street parking breakfast was delicious attention to detail multi course long weekend spent two nights great room king size bed
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I decided to surprise my wife on our wedding night and wanted to stay in a bed and breakfast for our wedding night and few days after. I decided that I wanted to find a B&B within 30 minutes of where we were getting married. After about six months of researching I settled on the Ann Bean. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE. We stayed in Cynthia's room and it was amazing. I don't get excited about this sort of stuff but the room was absolutely fantastic, the owners even went out of their way to open it up to us when they had some maintenance planned on when they heard it was for our wedding night. Jeremy and Erin (the owners) were such nice people and went above and beyond to make our stay extraordinary. The food was fantastic, and the atmosphere incredible. The home brewed beer was excellent as well. I can honestly say it was the nicest place I have ever stayed in my life and our stay there is one of my wife and my most treasured memories. Also, Stillwater has so much to do and so many great restaurants. It was the start to an incredible honeymoon and an even better marriage. I highly, highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone who will listen.

Room tip: Cynthia's is our favorite but if it is full you will not regret any of the others.
Date of stay: July 2013
1  Thank Timberhitch
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The experience at Ann Bean was everything I was looking for, a great opportunity for a quiet, romantic getaway. Fantastic, dedicated, and friendly staff available to make sure that your needs are met. The breakfast was probably a top 10 culinary experience of my life, truly an incredible place! Highly recommended

Date of stay: June 2014
1  Thank NSO2014
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We were able to book the Tower Room, and were delighted to be able to climb up into a great tower room in an 1880 mansion. It was a crisp, cold night, and the view was spectacular during the daylight hours and after dark. The room also featured a large jetted tub, king-size bed, a remote control gas fireplace, and a sit-down shower.

And we were treated to a really great breakfast the next morning!

Room tip: If you always wanted to climb into a tree house, the Tower Room is for YOU!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Todd A
Reviewed 24 February 2014

One should expect a paying customer's good review of a well run business, not that all businesses care for their customers or their reviews as Erin and Jeremy do. But what's the inside scoop on the proprietors of the Ann Bean B&B? Ask the nosy, non-paying neighbors who make it their business to keep an eye on the back door of this establishment, day after day, year after year. As business owners, neighbors, citizens of the community, or just plain people do Erin and Jeremy really deserve the best ratings in Stillwater, MN? You betcha!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Thomas V
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My husband and I celebrated Valentine's Day early and stayed for the weekend. Our room was wonderful and the food was delicious. They have managed to keep the mansion authentic while adding creature comforts. The bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The fireplace was romantic and fabulous and we both enjoyed a nice tub after being out in the cold. Jeremy was kind enough to offer us beer, wine or espresso upon our arrival. I've never been to a bed and breakfast where I had so many options. We opted for espresso since we were a bit tired, and all I have to say is Caribou and Starbucks have nothing on Jeremy! We love going to Stillwater and will definitely be staying here again.

3  Thank Jaxjane2002