“Average - But Good”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Stillwater
Geneva, Illinois
“Average - But Good”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

This hotel is an older hotel in a solid building. The hotel was very quiet and comfortable. The comforters and drapes could be updated. The furniture in the lobby could be updated. The breakfast is a simple continental breakfast. Overall a nice place.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Morton, IL
Reviewed 3 March 2013

My wife and I came up to MN to see our niece play hockey on her Senior Night. We stayed at the AmericInn and it was great! We have stayed here before and as always, the service and the staff are excellent. Although the motel was full (several hockey tournaments in town) we were never bothered by the noise of any of our neighbors. The free hot breakfast was always stocked and the WiFi worked very well. Hot tub felt great and there was plenty of hot water for the shower each day despite every room being occupied. Well done to the staff of AmericInn @ Stillwater. We will be back.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Billdozer
cando1
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Stayed with a many families for a hockey tournament in Stillwater over Thanksgiving weekend.
- Frindly staff
- Accommodating to our needs- offered us a room to eat and relax as a team
- Breakfast great
- Rooms quiet
- Pool area great
- Great place for large groups

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Clinton Iowa
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I have been a customer for 9 years and enjoy staying at this location. The staff is always willing to help out if I need something or request different reservations on short notice.
I have known both the manager Tiki and asstistant manager Julie since I have been staying at this loaction, they run a freindly and clean business.

Room Tip: Suites are very specious.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Mahtomedi, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Apon arrival i had great service. Nick at the front desk was very helpful through the night, and he sold me on coming back. he was willing to help with anything that we needed and was very polite to me and my friends. i would defiantly recommend this site for anyone looking for a stay in a hotel ether local or on a vacation to Stillwater. it is well located and Nick helped us find local spots even though i cannot check in until later in the day. i give nick alone a 5 star rating and the hotel another 5. if all staff that works here is like nick then i would say this is a well run establishment!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Stayed here for two nights while attending training at a nearby company. I was booked into the two room suite with the whirlpool and the fireplace. At first I was concerned that because my room was overlooking the lobby that noise would be an issue. It was not! This was truly the most well insulated, quiet hotel room that I have ever stayed in. The hotel staff was very friendly, even offering to help me take my bags upstairs. Breakfast was basic, but there were more than enough options to choose from. If I had any suggestion at all for them, it would be for some sort of fabric softener for the towels and blankets. They were a little rough feeling. But everything was very clean, so that was a minor inconvenience. I don't know if I will ever be in Stillwater again, but if I am, I would not hesitate to stay at the AmericInn.

Room Tip: The fireplace was great on a cool night!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 September 2012

My father and I stayed at The AmericInn in Stillwater MN and had a wonderful experience. All of the employees were wonderful, especially Megan. Megan went out of her way to make our stay perfect. Dad and I would recommend this property to all.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stillwater
Comfort Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn Hudson
Fairfield Inn Hudson
#6 of 8 in Hudson
Holiday Inn Express Hudson-I-94

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Stillwater? Share your experiences!