“A relaxing romantic spa break”

Cramim Resort & Spa by Isrotel Exclusive Collection
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kiryat Anavim
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Well appointed property with excellent spa and pool facilities. External areas (gardens, parking) are relatively small so you don't get to feel the full expanse of the Jerusalem hills but hotel interior (including rooms) is spacious and comfortable. Quality food and service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 September 2014

we were there for one night to Celebrate my wife birthday .
spa and treatments were great !!
The room was very very luxurious..Dinner was very tasty with a great selection of food
Everything was tasty Including a huge breakfast and very tasty
Going back to this hotel again soon

Reviewed 1 September 2014

amazing. exelent food and exelent service, not regular to israel. the place is very relaxing.
the body treaetment wasnt good, I still have pains is my arms and dont sleep for a weak.......
the view is wonderfull

Reviewed 31 August 2014

We were there for a short romantic getaway and had a great time. One small problem was the service on various ocasions - waiting for more than 20 minutes for a bottle of water at dinner, and lack of help with the bags at check in. One more small problem was the lack of enough parking spaces.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in August. Great stay - great service - although the hotel area is not huge..
Spa was superb.
We didn't try the lunch and dinner so I can't review the food. Otherwise - the delux room (2 delux options - one with a better view but a bit smaller).
I was missing some activity in the evening. Not like club med style but there is such a beautiful lounch/bar area that I think can be used a bitire extensively.
I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The hotel does not allow children under the age of 10, which provides for a quieter environment. The rooms are large and the staff very attentive to guests' every need. The mattresses are most comfortable. This spa hotel, tucked away in the hills of Jerusalem, is about 15 minutes from the city.
The spa is a quiet oasis with several areas for relaxation (tea, fruit, reading matter, lounge chairs). I recommend Lynn as a therapist.
The indoor pool is exquisite with interesting lighting at night. There is a traditional wet hammam, as well as hot steam rooms and a jacuzzi. The outdoor pool has a waterfall and is surrounded by plenty of shady lounge chairs. There is food and drink service at both pools. The breakfast is generous, delicious and creative. Diners overlook the view, either indoors or on the outdoor patio. There are two bars. The main one includes a large lounge and is the site of evening live musical performers. It also has an outdoor patio. There is also a wine tasting bar.

Room Tip: All the rooms have large balconies. Ask for one overlooking the garden lounge for a great view -- t...
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We spent six nights at the Cramim Spa and we hope to return again soon. We usually stay in the King David close to the Old City of Jerusalem but we didn't have the kids with us and liked the idea of a spa hotel just outside of the city. The hotel overlooks the friendly Arab town of Abu Ghosh famous for its world class Hummous - unfortunately we didn't get there to try it. We will save that for the next trip.
We had booked a one bedroom suite which was very pleasantly appointed though I was disappointed with the immediate view from my balcony which was of soil - no plants, no trees nothing, but the view in the distance was lovely.
The hotel definitely got extra brownie points for finding me a full length mirror when I told the concierge that I had never stayed in a hotel without one - It was delivered the next day together with two Tempur pillows which I had asked for as the ones that they had provided were far too soft for me.
The breakfasts were not bad - though not anywhere near the same standard as the famous feasts served up in the five start hotels of Eilat.
The pool area is very pretty and fairly quiet, probably because young children are not allowed to stay at the hotel.
On the downside - I could not watch a film in the room. We tried on two evenings. The first night we arrived and one evening when I was sick and couldn't go out. I must have spoken to the front desk at least 7 times but they couldn't get it to work. I wonder if this is a countrywide problem in Isrotel hotels as the same thing happened when we stayed at the new Royal Beach hotel in Tel Aviv last year. If you like to watch in house movies then don't stay at an Isrotel Hotel.
The spa area was nice, not amazing or world class but still good. I had two massages and my husband had at least four. The massage I enjoyed the most was the Bakkok which was quite hard and almost painful but then I have lots of sports injuries and this massage really did the trick.
The food in the evening was very good. My only complaint is that they obviously don't expect people to stay for as long as we did and they don't change their menu often enough so it did become a bit repetitive even though we didn't eat there every night.
We had a very relaxing stay and enjoyed the fact that we were close enough to Jerusalem to catch a cab on a few evenings or for a day in the city. It made a very welcome change to the King David hotel

1  Thank ilana613
Herbert Samuel Jerusalem
#8 of 100 in Jerusalem
Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem
#9 of 100 in Jerusalem

Been to Cramim Resort & Spa by Isrotel Exclusive Collection? Share your experiences!