Gordonia Private Hotel(Ma'ale HaHamisha)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolcarmel forestexercise classespillow menurelaxing vacationchef restaurantdry saunahalf boardabu goshjudean hillsturkish hamamdining roomtel avivmodern designview from the balconybreakfast and dinnerrooms are big
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I spend 2 nights with my husband from the entrance to the check out everything was on point. New hotel (since 2013), very modern and well designed , staff are professional and charming they make you feel special.Rooms are big and beautiful with a stunning views on the mountain, service is excellent. Food is fresh and tasty. Pool is little small when the hotel is packed but if you are looking to recharge the batteries , a relaxing experience, you must go . i really enjoyed my getaway and for sure i will come back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We've decided to celebrate our anniversary at Cramim, after hearing so many recommendations. Have to say all expectations were 100% met. Quiet and friendly atmosphere, awesome staff, spacious and clean room (ask for a high floor with a view). We had tons of fun at the inhouse Imperial bar - friendly and knowledgeable bartenders kept us entertained during happy hours (50% off cocktails), and then straight to dinner. Breakfast and dinner were very good, we liked breakfast better.
Spa - super professional and relaxing.

Had an amazing time, will be back!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We got a room in the really far end of the floor with no view at all. The room maintenance was not that good either..the of the hotel is ok but definitely not worth the high price in a western standards

Reviewed 7 June 2018

just came back from craamim, this is one amazing place, the grounds are beatuiful, the staff friendly, food was great and the relaxing atmosphere of the spa permeates throughout

would absolutely stay there again

Room Tip: ask for a balcony its well worth it
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

It speaks volumes if I return to a hotel in for a second visit but this was actually my third visit to the Cramim Hotel. This time I brought my 19 year old daughter and we took a suite on the top floor of the hotel with views of the surrounding valley and of Abu Ghosh.
I have stayed in this suite before and it is simple but comfortable. The bed is a smaller double which meant that my daughter who wriggles a lot at night managed to hit me in her sleep as both of us are used to bigger beds.
We had two toilets in the suite which is great especially as my daughter enjoyed long baths in the evening and it meant I didn’t have to wait until she had finished before using the facilities.
I am not sure why there is a kitchen area in the suite as I can’t really imagine anyone bringing their own food in.
The hotel restaurant serves an excellent selection both at breakfast and at dinner time but if you want to leave the hotel for a meal then I can highly recommend Derech HaGefen in the nearby village (12 minutes approx by cab) of Beit Zayit. I try to visit it every time I am in Jerusalem.
My daughter and I tried a full array of massage treatments. Some were better than others but all very good.
We also tried some of the free classes. Belly dancing was harder than we expected and great for core strength. Pilates was very good as was the extremely busy yoga class.
The gym area is housed in two rooms. One with mainly weights and the other with treadmills and other cardio machines. Both are more than adequate and interestingly both times I visited I was totally on my own.
The gardens and pool area are absolutely gorgeous with ponds brimming with plants, water lilies and lazy goldfish. Sun beds and garden benches were dotted around the grounds. The only area that felt busy was the area directly around the pool but even on the busiest day there was always somewhere to sit.
Thank you to Jacob and to Tomer for sorting out the little issues that we had which were too minor to write about on here. I told them I will be back again as both my daughter and I agreed that it was an excellent place to relax and unwind.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family