“Great place”

Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Ease into north shore flavors Kick back and relax with an espresso or your favorite glass of wine in our casual, yet chic North Shore bistro. Sample the award-winning pizza, fresh homemade breads or one of our specialty soups or salads. Top it all off with something sweet and sumptuous.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great place to eat when you are staying at Bluefin Bay Resort. We came here for breakfast and it was fantastic! The service was great and the atmosphere was laid back. We ordered our meal and I was going to share with my 9 month old, but noticed they had pancakes on the menu. They had a children's menu but the food on the children's menu was not really meant for babies. I asked if they could make a tiny pancake for my daughter to eat (I did not order pancakes for myself, which is why I decided my meal wouldn't be suited for her) and told them I would pay whatever they wanted to charge me just for a small pancake. The lady went and put my order in with the cook and shortly after, out came this pint-sized little pancake for my 9 month old. She said it was 'on the house', which we were very surprised! Typically, seems whenever traveling, everyone always wants every penny out of you. Considering, during our stay we had spent about $70 at Coho Cafe, to get a tiny pancake 'on the house' was definitely a treat! My daughter LOVED it and the pancake was delicious, I wish I had ordered pancakes for myself!

We ordered the meal with eggs, toast and wild rice sausage. I wish I could eat here every day for breakfast. It was amazing!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stopped here for lunch between two longer hikes. We waited in line for about 10 minutes before actually ordering food. We both got the Coho Club: Smoked Turkey, bacon, pepperjack Cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion and Chipotle mayo served on toasted maple oatmeal bread. Our bill for two sandwiches and two beverages (iced tea & a lemonade) was over $30 though!! A bit outrageous for lunch. The food was delicious!! SO good. We waited for about 20 minutes to get our meal (brought to our table) and were never asked again how things were. It was a beautiful day out so we sat outside and enjoyed our meal.

Bottom line: Food is delicious, but over priced in my opinion.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We have been to this cafe several times, at least one visit for every Bluefin visit. The atmosphere is up north feeling, with a small set of gift items available for purchase also. It's a good place for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

This time we tried the take and bake pizza. We had the large meat lovers pizza. It was great- lots of nice quality cheese, wild rice meatballs and other meats. The server was also very friendly.
Recommended restaurant !

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped in with the family for 1 small cup of hot chocolate and ice cream. That was almost 8 bucks. We found a small table in the corner to try and enjoy what we just purchased. A server came over to ask us why we were sitting there. If we planned on ordering food or getting take out. I told her we were just trying to eat what we just bought and if that was ok? She said the cafe was getting busy and the table space was needed. I will never be going back. EVER. It was the only negative experience on what was a great family vacation.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The place was somewhat crowded when we were there for dinner, but not bad. We liked that it was not too far from where we were staying, but it took a long time to get our food. It was okay.

Been to Coho Cafe? Share your experiences!