“Wonderful value , clean homey”
Review of Wilder Inn

Wilder Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tracy
Wilder Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tracy
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Sleep number beds ! Flat screen TV , as clean as my mothers home and super nice owners . $58 a night , oh , wifi , microwave , mini fridge and complementary BBQ grill for guest use . American owned , you really can't beat the value

• Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank Orlo M

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for an overnight stay. The owner is very nice. We got an end room which was awesome. The room was large and clean. Beds were nice. The only issue we had was the fridge in the room froze our food. But everything else was quaint and quiet!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Brayjj
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Enjoyed our stay at the Wilder Inn. Old fashion motel but it had Clean rooms. Enjoyed the sleep number beds. Nice staff. Always stay there when in town visiting family. Could have coffee in the rooms, but it is in the office.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Pkopee
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stayed here on a 22 day road trip across the country. It was pretty much as we expected, and as others describe it. It's not a luxury hotel. It's not supposed to be. It was pretty clean, the staff was helpful. The first room they gave us was a little too hot. I think the AC was not working right or had been off for a while. They switched our room with no complaints. I would stay there again if we were in town again.

Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank OurBestRoadTrips
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Stayed while visiting the Sod House and Ingalls Museum. I’d repeat the review below: it was ok. Considering the choices, where I’d been that day, and where I was headed, I’d go again. Small rooms, a rather dead town, and the hotel grounds weren’t particularly attractive.

HOWEVER....service, A+. Folks pleasant. Rooms clean. Beds comfortable. Ice machine not working, but that’s hardly a game-changer. I wasn’t overly impressed by the inflatable beds, but I wasn’t depressed by them, either. When you consider the price (there isn’t any competition, they could gouge you, or at least try during heavy season), I can’t find anything to rave about, but I can’t find anything to complain about. I like cheap, clean, and calm. Mission accomplished.

Caboose must be one popular place. It was so full we couldn’t get a table, so we got food from the grocery store and ate in the room. Nice playground next to the Caboose.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 111buckhorn
Reviewed 19 May 2013

And OK is OK -- I'd stay there again if I were through the area. It was nothing fancy but it was clean. No coffee in the room, which is a drag, but it is available in the office. The bed was comfy enough, and it was a quiet stay. Across the street is a good-enough pub, the Caboose.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RoadMode
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Stayed here 1 night following the walnut grove pageant. There aren't many places to stay in the area so I was a little hesitant about the quality of the motel. I was very pleased. It is an older motel but has been remodeled and is obviously cared for. Good night's sleep. Would stay there again if I had to.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank drhalfpint

Been to Wilder Inn? Share your experiences!