“Great coffee!”

Cedar Coffee Company
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: Tucked away in a cedar grove, our cafe provides a unique and friendly atmosphere for breakfast, lunch, smoothies coffee or beer and wine. We bake our scones and muffins from scratch every morning, and there is always a barista on duty to make whatever espresso drink you desire. We are connected to Spokengear Cyclery and Outdoor, so you can also shop for your biking and outdoor apparel and camping needs.
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I each ordered a large Americano. It was hot and very tasty. The location is easy to miss, since it is not on the main drag, but it is worth finding. We recommend it.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was visiting the area and this place was recommended to me by my host. I got a macadamia milk latte and a peanut butter and sriracha toast on gluten free bread, and both were AMAZING. I drink a lot of coffee, and this latte was one of the best I've ever had in the States. The GF bread tasted fresh baked; no pre-packaged here that I could tell. I will go back soon, and highly recommend it!

Dan C, Owner at Cedar Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thanks for your kind review, and for helping us spread the word!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The cost of the mocha threw me off at first, but then it came in a huge mug with a design in the foam! It was made to perfection. I also recommend trying the breakfast sandwich and the banana and chia toast. They add local honey to it, gives great energy for hiking.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Chicken curry sandwich and a maple latte? Yes, please! This bicycle shop/cafe is a mile or so off the highway and it's a wonderful stop if you're on the North Shore. We've been here a number of times and each visit has been as delicious as those before it.

The owners are community minded folks and you can see nods to this commitment around the shop - art by local artists, fresh and local ingredients, and merchandise from local companies in the shop.

It should also be noted that Cedar Coffee Company blends their own teas so if you're a tea drinker, be sure to check out their herbal blends.

Dan C, Owner at Cedar Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thanks you for your review. Stop in again on your travels.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Living up near the Canadian border presents us with a need to frequent Duluth for various reasons. Cedar Coffee Company is a staple stop for us as we pass through. I worked at a coffee roaster/shop and appreciate a good bean. Thanks for providing that and for providing it at a reasonable cost. Sitting outside in a cedar grove not far off the beaten path is a valued respite from driving (especially with an infant) and the space inside is trendy and inviting. A plus is that there's a changing table for those with little ones. They have tasty and interesting food and baked goods as well. There are great milk alternative options and they steam them beautifully. When I used to get dairy milk, I found they steamed that wonderfully too. Additionally, I've only had welcoming and positive interactions with the staff which isn't always the case in our fast paced culture. Thank you Cedar Coffee Company!

1  Thank Katy A
Dan C, Owner at Cedar Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, and for choosing Cedar Coffee Company when you drive through town. Stop by again soon, the patio is now in full spring glory, finally!