Stayed in the main lodge. Very happy with our stay- beautiful views and almost every time we went to the beach we were the only ones on the beach. Next time I would upgrade to lakeside room. Very quiet and peaceful. Lots of trails/attractions in the area for us to hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superior Shores Resort is located on Lake Superior in Two Harbors, Minnesota, twenty miles north of Duluth. The resort offers a variety of accommodations at three unique properties that include the Main Lodge, Burlington Bay, and the Lakehomes. Situated on sixty acres of north woods forest, the resort features over a mile of Lake Superior coastline. Conveniently located at the center of many North Shore attractions, including Gooseberry Falls, Split Rock Lighthouse, Canal Park and the Superior Hiking Trail, the resort is the perfect base camp location for your day tripping activities. With something for everyone, visit Superior Shores Resort and experience the North Shore at its best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Superior Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Superior Shores Hotel Two Harbors
- Superior Shores Two Harbors