“Delicious Food and Wonderful People”

Northshore Pizza Cafe and Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Two Harbors
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a mom and pop pizza restaurant with a full espresso bar, bakery and over 16 flavors of Bridgeman's ice cream. We offer dine-in seating, take-out and delivery within 8 miles of our pizza oven. Our pizza is hand tossed dough and sauce made from scratch. We also offer gluten free crusts and bakery items.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Tired after a day of hiking with my boyfriend, we stopped in the Northshore Cafe for a pizza based off the reviews on TripAdvisor and for the first time on our weekend away we had great food AND great service!

We split the Northshore Salad and a 10" Meatsa Pizza. We were very pleased. Not only was the food great, the young man who was our server came back several times (always smiling) and the gal who delivered our pizza to the table sang to us! Love it obviously! Also when we requested a few extra things (standards like a shaker of parm and red pepper flakes - but also a special request of oregano) they were on it and happily bringing whatever we needed. All three staff who were there came by our table at some point. Very impressive! They obviously care about their customers as much as the quality of their food. We'd stop again without a thought.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Best pizza on the north shore! Not only is the food great so is the service.
This place makes you feel so welcome. Staff is wonderful.
And you simply must try the veggie nachos.
We live in the twin cities but anytime we head north this is a sure stop for us every time.
Great little restaurant with a coffee shop and ice cream as well. Nice place to relax and unwind.
A gem of a place!

2  Thank Judy P
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Went here with my sister. When planning our long weekend up North she insisted the one meal we eat out was here. That was a great suggestion on her part. We had spent the morning sight seeing and shopping and then went for our pizza. The staff is super friendly and accommodating.
The pizza is excellent. I would highly recommend it. On our way out, my sister ordered a malt from the coffeehouse part of the facility. She let me have a taste and it was by far the best malt I have ever had. It took a lot of willpower for me to not go back in and get my own. Just thinking about it makes me crave one.

2  Thank NSC298
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Just great Pizza. Travel here to see family often and the Pizza has always been great. Chix Alf Pizza or pepp

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We stopped here twice for beverages. They close early, but it is October and Two Harbors seems to roll up the sidewalks at about 6. Was hoping to do some reading, but it closed at 6. The coffee was good. The service was friendly and prompt. I went again on Saturday on the way out of town.