“Had a very nice dinner.”

Black Wood's Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Two Harbors
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Had a very nice dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

This is a nice sit-down restaurant that also has a bar. We can only speak of the restaurant. Large menu, kind of pricey but we did have an appetizer, salad, and dessert along with a fish and pasta dinners. The food was very good and plenty of it. Looked like several locals and 3 sheriffs eating among us, so its always comforting to know its not just out-of-towners. We would go back and recommend this to others.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dbamtm

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Good Food - Fairly Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

We ate lunch here as a family. I had the pot pie, a friend had the turkey open face sandwich and my wife had the pizza. The food was good, but this isn't an entry level sit down restaurant so that is to be expected. Service was fine, but again not outstanding. I don't think you'd be disappointed having a meal here, but I also don't think you'll be blown away and it is fairly expensive.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank EngelkingCGMN
Northwest Arkansas
“Nice Spot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stopped to a quick lunch and ate outdoors....food was good - average pub-style fare - and the service was good. Did not eat dinner or lunch, so can't comment on that. Menu covered all styles of food.

Visited August 2014
New Brighton, Minnesota
“Good Food, Good Food, Average Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

The food is good, prices are high. Serving size a bit on the large size. We were greeted and seated quickly. But we only saw our server when necissary, very little extra care. Restaurant filled with lunch croud many on a 2 hour stop between trains. I was jostled time and time by servers seating others. I was pulled to the table as close as I could go and there were other ways around me. Never did anyone appologize for banging into my back or chair.

• Visited August 2014
Prescott, Wisconsin
“A nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I liked the food and the menu. I liked the outdoor eating atmosphere. It's a good place when your in the area.

• Visited July 2014