“Best Burger Around”

Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: we specialize in fancy Afghani food.
Excelsior
“Best Burger Around”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Just a fun, casual neighborhood bar with great burgers, fried pickles and cold beer. Lots of TV screens and a nice view of Steiger lake. The outdoor patio has tables with umbrellas and is lovely in nice weather.

• Visited April 2012
Jason C, Public Relations Manager at Vic's Bar and Grill, responded to this review, 18 July 2012
We appreciate the fact that you enjoyed our restaurant! We hope you'll stop in again and enjoy the wonderful summer air on the patio!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great black and blue burger and cheap beer!”
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Great black and blue burger - very tender. Beer was good (as beer always is) with a good price. We sat outside on a patio overlooking lake Victoria and enjoyed the nice Minnesota weather! Service was fast and friendly.

• Visited June 2011
Thanks for the great comments! Our black and blue burger is one of our most popular in the restaurant. It's great to hear that you enjoyed it!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Where has this Place Been!”
Reviewed 26 March 2011

After attending the dog park across Steiger Lake we found "The Blue Dog"
So welcoming just walking in the door!
The bartenders/staff made us feel right at home!
Burgers you say? Yes this place has it all. After finding out through some search and asking questions I found out the the "Blue Dog" has won Best Burger in Victoria and I can see why. Going to take a Bike ride next time because the path leads to the Blue Dog.
Can't wait for Spring/Summer the out-side patio looks like the place to be! What a view

• Visited March 2011
Thanks for the great comments about our restaurant! We strive to ensure every customer has a unique and enjoyable experience. We hope to see you in Vic's again!
Bucharest, Romania
“Amazing burger joint”
Reviewed 23 March 2011

I'm always looking for the type of mom and pop place that offers great food and a good atmosphere. In this age of chains it becomes harder and harder, but when I was in Victoria I found this gem of a local bar that served up serving of delicious food and that atmosphere that makes you feel right at home. Filled with inviting locals and fantastic servers, there is almost a "cheers" vibe to the banter and community. I can't recommend this place enough. It is clean, has great food and makes me wish I lived close enough to make it my neighborhood place.

P.S. If you like spicy like me, try the jalapeno burger. I don't know what they do to it, but its the best I've had, bar none.

• Visited September 2010
We're glad you like the jalapeno burger, it's one of our most popular burgers. Thanks for the kind comments and we hope to see you in Vic's again!
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Fun place--great burgers!”
Reviewed 28 May 2010

Stopped in for a burger after hearing about Vic's great burgers. We sat inside because it was raining but the place has a great looking patio over looking the lake. The bartender told us about the specials of the day and said we couldn't go wrong with any of the many burgers on the menu. She was right. I had the jalapeno bacon burger and my buddy had a turkey buffalo burger. I loved mine and we both decided we would be back soon. They also have a great happy hour every day during the week from 10 to 6 pm.

Really glad you enjoyed the burgers! We take a lot of pride in them, using freshly ground meat we get from our local grocery store. Hope you'll stop in again!