“Great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wabasha
Bruce
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This hotel was very nice and the location was very good for the things we wanted to do over the weekend. The staff were familiar with the "touristy" questions we had. The price seemed a little spendy compared to many places we stay but it was certainly worth it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Jerilyn M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Iowa City
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were extremely happy staying at this motel. Good breakfast. Pool area has pebble floor, which were very safe for walking when wet. I needed a lower floor and they were very happy to accommodate us. Bed comfortable....room clean.

1 Thank Frank D
Richfield
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed one night during the middle of the week. The best part was the night we stayed they were having a grand opening of their new suites. These folks pulled out all the stops! We were offered free drinks, including wine, soda, and water. Free appetizers that included burger sliders that were delicious, a full fruit and vegi tray, a cheese and cracker platter, taco platter and the best gourmet cupcakes I've ever tasted! We didn't have to go get dinner we were so full! The hotel is decorated very cabin "up north" like and we felt very at home. The breakfast in the morning offered a variety of food but the made fresh waffles were the best! The pool was a little cold but the kids didn't seem to mind. Very easy to fins and we will for SURE return. Oh, and they even had an awesome door prizes and gift basket give away and our family won TWO of the prizes! Such a good time!

2 Thank Julie S
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I accidentally had 3 rooms booked, the staff was extremely friendly and only charged us for the one we needed. The rooms were average sized and they were clean enough. Some of the rooms and the common areas could use a little TLC.

Room Tip: The suites are very interesting!
Montevideo
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Clean, comfortable, modern room - great bed with extra pillows. Nice coffee and beverage bar with an outstanding breakfast that included many choices. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Great place to stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Carla P
Decatur
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I reserved a king room for my stay. I received an email shortly later that they did not have any kings available so they placed me in one of their suites for the same price! That was very nice of them. I thought the Lodge looked amazing when I first walked in, and smelled of pine needles, which I loved. My suite was the first door as I approached the top of the stairs so I was in close proximity to the lobby, breakfast area, and pool. The pool area was relaxing as I had it all to myself, though I spent a great deal in the soothing spa. If you happen to stay in Wabasha, trust me, you can't really go wrong with staying at AmericInn Wabasha. Finally! a hotel where the positive reviews online turn out to be true! :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Jonathan C
Saint Paul
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a wedding in the area and reserved quite a number if rooms. There was not one problem with check in or any of the rooms. The breakfast was better than most I have seen. I know that our group was loud during the stay which may have annoyed other guests, but the front desk was very kind in telling us to quiet down. Nothing but great things to say about this hotel and staff!

1 Thank Louise K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wabasha
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Durand, WI
Willows on the River
Willows on the River
#3 of 3 in Lake City

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wabasha? Share your experiences!