“Great place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wabasha
Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast and Adventure
Ranked #1 of 2 Wabasha B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We actually went to Wabasha for a funeral but are hoping to make plans to return again. The Inn is decorated so beautifully. Love that they offer activities such as kayaking, hiking etc. The breakfasts are phenomenal! The young people that run it do such a fabulous job and are so kind!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Deb L

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was looking for a place to "wow" my wife on our 17th anniversary, and I knew I had found it when I stumbled upon Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast, and Adventure. As the brochures state, "This is not your grandmother's B&B!" It certainly is not, but don't let that dissuade you if you are looking for a quiet, comfortable, restful place. There is adventure to be found nearby, but comfort and quiet abounds in this place. We stayed in the Coniferous Master Suite (booking the last room available because no other B&B was going to be good enough after the reviews I read) and enjoyed the in-room jacuzzi as well as the comfortable king-sized bed. I guess the heat got stuck on at one point, but Richie quickly addressed that concern, and we slept well. We enjoyed a fantastic feast and conversation with fellow travelers in the morning, and I look forward to a return visit in the future.

Room Tip: We had one of the two suites, but I'm sure any of the rooms would be great.
Reviewed 30 May 2013

My husband and I have stayed at many B&B across the country and this one is now my favorite!! Ritchie was an amazing host with a beautiful home. I was full from the breakfast the rest of the day. It was so delicious.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed at Turning Waters twice this Spring and both times had a fabulous experience. Richie, Michael and Patsy make a fabulous team--they are incredibly welcoming, friendly, and all talented chefs, serving up breakfast galore every morning (and generously accommodating eating requirements). The Inn itself is beautifully decorated while remaining unpretentious and inviting. By our second visit, we felt like we were coming home to hang out with friends. I cannot recommend this spot highly enough!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We had a wonderful stay at Turning Waters. Richie is amazing chef and host! We stayed in the River Suite which has a sitting room with jacuzzi tub and a bedroom with a super comfy bed. I love the little decorative touches that made each space unique but still fit. It felt like coming home and hanging out with friends. The weather didn't cooperate with us, but they have a great selection of games, books, magazines, and movies. We will definitely come back and stay there again!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

This was my husband and I's first time at a B and B. We loved the experience! The hospitality was incredible and the breakfasts were scrumptious. We went on a guided kayak tour with Ritchie. This was our first time in kayaks- and due to this experience we will surely do it again. Michael, Ritchie and Patsy were fabulous hosts. Thank you again- we will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We had no plans to stay in Waubasha, and no reservations, but found ourselves there around 7:00 in the evening on a Sunday. By chance we came upon Turning Waters and I ran in to check if they would possibly have a room available. They did, but were not ready for guests. That did not stop them from offering to hurry up and get one ready for us. I am so glad they did! Turning Waters is a gorgeous old house with absolutely beautiful woodwork. Richie, Patsy and Michael were warm and extremely welcoming hosts. Everything was so relaxed and lovely. The breakfast was just delicious, and the rooms are extremely comfortable. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wabasha
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City
Sunrise Inn
Sunrise Inn
#1 of 2 in Mondovi
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wabasha

Been to Turning Waters Bed, Breakfast and Adventure? Share your experiences!