AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia
US$122
GrandStay
US$108
US$97
All reviewsgreat place to staywaffleshave stayed at this hotel severalhome away from homehandicap roomgreat roomwonderful hotelrooms are cleanfree breakfastminute driveking suitewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areanice stayhot tubpool areatwin cities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Rooms were very nice,breakfast was also very good, yes this is a first class motel, we would stay again if in the area . We were in the area for a family funeral and meet my wives sister there oft it was only twenty minutes from mound minn. Where the funeral was being held. Larry griffith

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
AmericInn W, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Larry,

Thank you for the great comments. I am sad to hear you were here for a funeral. Hopefully next time you are in the area it will be for a a better situation. :-)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed at the Waconia lodge several times over the last couple of years for Doctor or clinic appointments and have met with family at the lodge for family gatherings too. I'm always pleased that every check-in is seem less and the whole staff is there to be of help and service for just any and everything. I will be back

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for staying with us! We are very happy you had an excellent stay. We will see you next time when you come to Waconia to see the Doctor. You always bring a smile to our faces!!

See you next time!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stayed 3 nights at AmericInn in Waconia. Was very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and room and comfort of bed. The pillows were too sparse and would prefer a more dense pillow, but slept well. I stay away from carbs so the breakfast was not adequate in the fresh produce and healthy meats. If you love carbs you will be happy with their breakfast-waffles, muffins, breads, bagels, biscuits and gravy, etc. They did have apples and oranges, but that was it for fruit. They also have a juice machine and the coffee was good. Will definitely stay again at an AmericInn if it is a choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AmericInn W, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for your great review and staying with AmericInn Waconia! We value your opinion!
We are sorry to hear that the breakfast was high in carbs for you. We do offer low fat cottage cheese, string cheese, hard boiled eggs, Applesauce, Sliced ham and American Cheese ( which are all kept in the small fridge next to the cereal)Each day we offer either a meat and egg or biscuits and gravy. We alternatedaily. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our coffee. Everyone just loves our coffee!!! I think it's the "BEST" too!
I will be sure and tell our housekeeping staff that you mentioned how clean the hotel was during your stay. We take pride in having a clean hotel.
We hope to see you back again in the futuure!
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. That means a lot to us!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My stay at this hotel was for business. I had never heard of this brand before, but found it a very nice hotel. The room was spacious and the staff was friendly. My luggage didn't arrive on the flight, but once I told them it would be arriving they we're sure to keep an eye out & remembered me when I returned that evening.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Marcy,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you chose AmericInn Waconia for your lodging needs while you were in town for business. We value your great trip advisor review! We hope to see you again in the future!! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel has been my home away from home and it has been exactly that..Home. The staff is courteous and caring every time. The rooms are clean and well kept. I would recommend this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Melissa D
AmericInn W, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Melissa,

We are so happy to hear that you consider AmericInn Waconia your home away from home. You are a part of our family also! We enjoy having you come weekly. You and your group are great!! Thank you for the great feedback! It means a lot to us! I will share your comments with the entire staff! See you next time!!

Regards,