AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wadena
US$98
US$116
US$112
GrandStay
Super 8 Perham(Perham)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$107
Park Motel(Parkers Prairie)
All reviewsfront deskhot tubpool arearooms are extremelywafflesfamily gatheringbreakfast areawedding weekendhotel staffnice hotelcomfortable roomfridge and microwavegreat place to stayfree breakfastmotelelksaccommodations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I would like to thank the staff at AmericInn for the wonderful hospitatility after having my truck to break down. The room and motel was very clean and the bed very comfortable and a verynice indoor pool.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Although we had a reservation for 13-16 June, at check in there was nothing on the computer. It took nearly 30 minutes for the night clerk to resolve the problem and assign us a room. She told us that we would have to change rooms on 14 June due to a the room being rserved by another guest. Shorly after entering the room we discoverd the toilet would not flush. When my wife brought this to the attention of the desk clerk she was handed a toilet plunger. Plunging the toilet did not work. I asked the desk clerk if there was an employee who could help and she told me there was nothing she could do. I asked for and recieved a different room for the night, but was informed we would still have to change rooms on the 14th. I asked if I could speak to the manager and was informed he was not available. This is no way to run a railroad. If this is the best motel in town, I shudder to thind what others are like. At check-in there were three customers (including me) and two phone calls to the desk. A single desk clerk cannot handle this volume of business and be attentive to the needs of the guests. Since a hotel/motel caters to people spending the NIGHT service should be aimed at the late afternoon/early evening hours!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Nice place to stay! We used Wadena as a base point to travel around and see the sights. The person that cleaned the room arranged my daughter's stuffed animals on her bed in a really cute way. It was a really sweet gesture that made us smile when we can in and saw it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The staff goes out of way for visitors satisfaction, evenh getting your room ready for earlier check in. VERY clean motel with "homey" lobby. The room was very nicely decoratedand the bed was very comfortable ...also very quiet - totally enjoy my annual stay at this motel. They also have a very nice indoor pool which is very clean as is everything else

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I would highly recommened this hotel to anyone that visits the Wadena area. Very nice, Great Staff, VERY clean rooms and also Very soft beds!!!! I will return every time im in the Wadena area. See you again soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business