“Great Place In Northern MN to lay down!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wadena

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wadena
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wadena
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great Place In Northern MN to lay down!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very well cared for and clean establishment! The staff was very accommodating and friendly, always there for us. This was a one night stay and we enjoyed the pool and spa as well as the beautiful lobby and good breakfast in the morning! No Brainer if you are looking for a place!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

we were in town for a wedding and are so appreciative of your hospitality. The GM and entire staff made us feel at home. This hotel really feels like a small boutique property. The lobby is so cozy with a field stone fire place and plenty of places to hang out or work. My husband greatly appreciated the business center and the kids loved the pool. How can I purchase one of your beds? They are amazing!

2 Thank GODUCKS2015
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed a few days for a family reunion and it was nice. The beds were clean and the rooms were comfortable! Breakfast was delicious. I really enjoyed the coffee bar and the different flavors that were available. Management was understanding to the late night family gatherings in the lobby. We will stay here every time we are in the area.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Moncton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Checked in late at night and everything went well at the front desk, super friendly staff. I was able to soak in the hot tub and enjoy a few laps in the pool before retiring to the bedroom. Falling asleep was easy and I was very well rested for the next day. Only one minor issue was no shower curtain...that wasnt a big deal, I couldve called the front desk but I was in a hurry to meet up with friends for breakfast so I did my best not to wet the floor too much...the extra towels did the job to sop up any water. When I told the front she was very apologetic and was going to see to it that its added to the bathroom.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

1 Thank MikeandBren
Brownsville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I would like to thank the staff at AmericInn for the wonderful hospitatility after having my truck to break down. The room and motel was very clean and the bed very comfortable and a verynice indoor pool.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Lockport, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Although we had a reservation for 13-16 June, at check in there was nothing on the computer. It took nearly 30 minutes for the night clerk to resolve the problem and assign us a room. She told us that we would have to change rooms on 14 June due to a the room being rserved by another guest. Shorly after entering the room we discoverd the toilet would not flush. When my wife brought this to the attention of the desk clerk she was handed a toilet plunger. Plunging the toilet did not work. I asked the desk clerk if there was an employee who could help and she told me there was nothing she could do. I asked for and recieved a different room for the night, but was informed we would still have to change rooms on the 14th. I asked if I could speak to the manager and was informed he was not available. This is no way to run a railroad. If this is the best motel in town, I shudder to thind what others are like. At check-in there were three customers (including me) and two phone calls to the desk. A single desk clerk cannot handle this volume of business and be attentive to the needs of the guests. Since a hotel/motel caters to people spending the NIGHT service should be aimed at the late afternoon/early evening hours!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Wadena
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Nice place to stay! We used Wadena as a base point to travel around and see the sights. The person that cleaned the room arranged my daughter's stuffed animals on her bed in a really cute way. It was a really sweet gesture that made us smile when we can in and saw it.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wadena
Americas Best Value Inn
#1 of 2 in Ottertail
Brookside Motel
Brookside Motel
#2 of 5 in Wadena

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wadena? Share your experiences!