“Enjoyed a night out”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Never been to Olive Garden before asked the waitress for her favorite. The drinks was good food was great. Place was clean didn't wait long on drinks or food. very friendly staff.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

I was out for a birthday dinner with some friends (about 9 people total). We had to wait an hour for a table. When we were seated, there was a completely empty section of the restaurant we were placed in. I am not certain what the strategy is, but waiting an hour for an empty section seems a bit ridiculous. My food was good. One of my friend's meal never came until we had already moved onto dessert.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Very good food, with elegant atmosphere. Staff there is very well trained and the decor is beautiful.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Went to lunch with my family and left in complete ahhh over the quality of service. Our server brought out 3 of our 5 meals and the other two 20 min later. Never saw or heard from a manager and was offered free dessert instead of taking care of the late meals. Not impressed!

Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

I used to like it here and enjoyed coming here but things sure have charged. There is more to critize than enjoy. The price of my husband favorite meal has increased$2.00. It's gotten to be expensive for a family of 4.