“Local hotspot”

Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
“Local hotspot”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

As a 100 night a year traveler I spend more than my fair share of nights eating out. While this is my hometown Olive Garden...I am not a regular..I had the never ending pasta bowl ...I tried 3 different items all being good but not great....salad and breadsticks always great..Sat at the bar as the place was pretty full. Highlight of the night was the bartender Bryana....Herdest working, friendliest bartender I have ever come across...a true asset to this or any establishment she would work at.

• Visited August 2013

“:(”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Every time in the last months we get excited to "try" this place again and it has been bad, I don't know if the management or chef have changed but no good

Visited March 2013
Knox
“Enjoyed a night out”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Never been to Olive Garden before asked the waitress for her favorite. The drinks was good food was great. Place was clean didn't wait long on drinks or food. very friendly staff.

• Visited March 2013
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Never not busy - although the back is curiously empty”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I was out for a birthday dinner with some friends (about 9 people total). We had to wait an hour for a table. When we were seated, there was a completely empty section of the restaurant we were placed in. I am not certain what the strategy is, but waiting an hour for an empty section seems a bit ridiculous. My food was good. One of my friend's meal never came until we had already moved onto dessert.

• Visited December 2012
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Very good food, with elegant atmosphere. Staff there is very well trained and the decor is beautiful.

Visited December 2012