“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Pizza
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I visit Walker about 5 times a year and every time I go, I always eat at Village Square! I love their pizza and the tomoto basil soup! The services is always very friendly and the prices are great - I highly recommend having a meal here - you won't be disappointed

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good food/Poor service”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We ate here on a recent trip to Walker. We went for pizza on a Friday night and the restaurant was semi-busy. Our order took a long time but when it arrived the pizza tasted great. Day 2 we went back for ice cream, it was a Sat. Afternoon and there was one person working at the coffee/ice cream bar. It took about 20 min. To get a scoop of ice cream. On a Sat. Afternoon I definitely would of expected more people to be working.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Best Malt Ever”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My husband and I went in for a quick bite to eat. We ordered the hamburger and fries. We then ordered the chocolate and strawberry malts. We were pleased with the burger UNTIL we tasted the malts, then all else was not important at that point !!! The strawberry was VERY good and then I tasted the chocolate malt. It was by far the best chocolate malt I ( we ) have ever had !! A must stop by and try if you are looking for an ice cream treat. They say there is something like over 24 flavors. Wish I had time in town to check out the other ice cream. The girl working was very friendly.

White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“Wonderful pizza”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Tons of pepperoni on this delicious thin crust pizza. One large was plenty for four of us. Sadly, no delivery to hotel we were staying at so I went and picked it up but parking was a breeze.

Visited August 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Fun little place in the center of town.”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Good, solid place with perks like free ice cream cone for the kids with their meal! Friendly service!!! Loved that we could walk there.

Visited August 2013

Been to Village Square Resturant? Share your experiences!